We are looking for an experienced Software Requirements Engineer to join our software team, which is responsible of Software Development for different Central Gateway projects. You will work alongside a small group of passionate engineers to support the in progress Software Requirements specification process. This means guiding the requirements generation process as well as decomposing Software Requirements from System Level Requirements. The latter task will also require eliciting other Software Requirements from existing code and software team members. You will also collaborate with our Software and V&V teams to assure that Software Requirements are optimized for their implementation and verification.
* Generate Software Requirements by decomposing from approved Systems Level Requirements, using existing code as reference material, and eliciting guidance from Systems Engineering and Software Engineering team members
* Use existing Requirements Management Tool to capture and maintain Software Requirements and trace to parent System Requirements
* Obtain approval for Software Requirement Specification (SRS) by holding reviews with team members and completing required checklists
* Bachelors or Master degree in Electronics, Computer Science, Software or equivalent
* At least two years of experience in Systems or Software Requirements Engineering
* Proficient knowledge in Electronics, Microcontrollers (8, 16 and/or 32 bit), Embedded C and Compilers
* Familiarity with Automotive Communication protocols (e.g., CAN, CAN FD, ETH)
* Experience with an Automotive Development program during the Requirements, Design, and Verification phases
* Hands-on experience with Requirements generation and tracing tools
* Familiarity with Software Verification tools is a plus
* Excellent communication and collaboration skills
* Travel might be required.
* Proficient English level.
Videos To Watch