We are looking for Hardware Engineers with focus on Automotive Steering Motor Mechanical Design with great social skillset that have the tendency to grow and develop in a challenging environment. Their technical curiosity paired with a passion for engineering enables them to provide support to the team in reviewing drawings and generating models as well as support for engineering changes including support to manufacturing plants.
You will be part of a highly dynamic project and team with many great engineering challenges ahead up from actively contributing to the development of the hardware team. We offer the high performance mindset of a startup paired with the structures and benefits of working for the most established Tier 1 supplier in Automotive
Support motor designs including analysis, test and engineering changes
Interpreting and creating 2D and 3D product drawings
Problem solving (e.g 8Ds analysis, shainin, 5 whys)
Support in analyzing and reviewing mechanical DFMEAs.
Support requirements engineering.
* Responsible and accountable for creating product drawings, writing specifications and general 2D & 3D drafting using Computer Aided Design (CAD) tool. - Interfacing with customers, vendors and all levels of the organization regarding mechanical project work.
* Extend support to hardware project managers according to customer milestones.
* Support in analyzing mechanical, electronic, system and component functions in DFMEAs.
* Support problem-solving resolution, root-cause analysis, and drive continuous improvement efforts for engineering as well as support continuous improvement for requirements and quality during the program.
* Create creation of 8D-Reports and 8D-Measure-Tracking.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience Levels
* Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics, Electronics or Electrical with strong Mechanical fundamentals (or equivalent).
* 1+ years of experience with automotive product development.
* CAD tools.
* Basic Knowledge of GD&T, Stack-up Analysis and Finine Element Analysis.
* Good communication and interpersonal skills.
* Able to learn independently and work well under tight development schedules.
* Willing to work with a highly dynamic and culturally diverse team.
* Experience with CREO, CATIA.
* Knowledge of product life cycle processes (e.g. V-Model, Agile).
* Knowledge of engineering change management.
* Basic knowledge or have used any one of these protocols CAN, FlexRay, SPI, UART, I2C.
* Experience in automotive embedded development for mechatronic systems.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Experience in requirements management in DOORS.
(COMPANY NAME) is constantly expanding its international presence, since for us cultural diversity represents one of our greatest strengths. We are continuously promoting the growth of our more than 13,000 associates, who develop their full potential in one of the highest quality companies in technology. We value the balance between personal and work life as one of the main tools to improve the creativity and productivity of our associates.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology - with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to (COMPANY NAME).