We are looking for Hardware Engineers with focus on Automotive Requirements with great social skillset that have the tendency to grow as natural leaders in a team. Their technical curiosity paired with a passion for engineering enables them to provide guidance to the team in strategic problem solving and enables them to understand even the most complex technical challenges down to the last bit.
* BSEE/BS Electrical Engineering, Mechatronics or Computer Science, Computer Engineering with strong Electronics fundamentals (or equivalent).
* 1+ years of experience with automotive product development especially in the hardware area
* Knowledge of requirements engineering.
* Good communication and interpersonal skills.
* Able to learn independently and work well under tight development schedules.
* Willing to work with a highly dynamic and culturally diverse team.
* Knowledge of development processes and one or more of the standards such as : Automotive SPICE, CMMI.
* Basic knowledge or have used any one of these protocols CAN, FlexRay, SPI, UART, I2C.
* Knowledge in application of Functional Safety Standards, specifically ISO2xxx2.
* Experience in automotive embedded development for mechatronic systems.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Experience in requirements management in DOORS.
(COMPANY NAME) is constantly expanding its international presence, since for us cultural diversity represents one of our greatest strengths. We are continuously promoting the growth of our more than 13,000 associates, who develop their full potential in one of the highest quality companies in technology. We value the balance between personal and work life as one of the main tools to improve the creativity and productivity of our associates.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology - with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to (COMPANY NAME)