About (COMPANY NAME)
(COMPANY NAME) is a global leader in digital transformation with 107,000 employees and annual revenue of over EUR 11 billion. European number one in cybersecurity, cloud and high performance computing, the Group provides tailored end-to-end solutions for all industries in 71 countries. A pioneer in decarbonization services and products, (COMPANY NAME) is committed to a secure and decarbonized digital for its clients. (COMPANY NAME) is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on Euronext Paris and included in the CAC 40 ESG and Next 20 Paris Stock indexes.
The purpose of (COMPANY NAME) is to help design the future of the information space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education, and research in a multicultural approach and contribute to the development of scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the Group enables its customers and employees, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably, in a safe and secure information space.
* The Project Coordinator oversees the personnel on various system projects and/or programs of a complex nature.
* The Project Coordinator work assignments are often straightforward and of moderate complexity.
* The Project Coordinator assembles a project team, identifies appropriate resources needed, and develops schedules to ensure timely completion of project.
* Often actively manages stakeholder partnerships and mitigates risks.
* Familiar with the system scope and project objectives, as well as the role and function of each team member, in order to effectively coordinate the activities of the team.
* When managing programs, oversees the interdependencies and integration of interrelated projects, and sets strategies and program execution to deliver longer term business value.
* Can possess specialized knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) frameworks used to manage risks and issues unique to technology projects.
* Understands own work area professional concepts/standards, regulations, strategies and operating standards.
* Makes decisions regarding own work approach/priorities, and follows direction.
* Work is managed and often guided by precedent and/or documented procedures/regulations/professional standards with some interpretation.
* Bachelor's degree in Business, Information Technology or a related field
* Less than years of technical experience
* Demonstrated experience in technical product selection, technical design and practical implementation of IT solutions
* Must be passionate about contributing to an organization focused on continuously improving consumer experiences
* Master's Degree in Business Administration
* Longevity working in data warehouse, decision support and reporting system environments
* Working knowledge of Oracle and IBM Relational Database Management Systems, executive information systems and statistical software packages
* Six Sigma and/or Project Management Institute certification Experience in the health solutions industry
Here at (COMPANY NAME), we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our (COMPANY NAME) culture of inclusivity, and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong
|Posted on:||23 Sep 2022|