Define and maintain a test plan and strategy. Control and monitor of the progress of the test status of the project involved. Main point of contact for Testing tailoring. Report test status to the project and organization.
* Master Test Plan
* Test Progress Report
* Test Summary Report
* Support planning, deploy and Drive test efforts, resources and people
* Define and maintain test strategy (considering quality criteria, legal requirements and tailoring of test activities)
* Define Scope of testing for each test loop.
* Monitor and control progress of technical reviews and test activities
* Define KPIs to track and take control actions inside and outside testing team
* Evaluate and rate test results and test report status (e.g. traffic light, coverage)
* Report test status to the project and organization
* Participate in work product release(s)
* Check compliance of engineering processes based on work products
* Coach projects regarding quality aspects of engineering processes
* Create and improve test methods and recommend test tools if required
* Wide knowledge with various testing strategy
* Build and lead the test team to implement continues improvement in testing activities
* Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Mechatronics, Electronics Engineering or similar.
* ISTQB Certification
* Test Methodologies (TMMI, V Model)
* English advanced
* Analytical mindset
* Self management
* Extremely curious
* Innovation mindset
(COMPANY NAME) is constantly expanding its international presence, since for us cultural diversity represents one of our greatest strengths. We are continuously promoting the growth of our more than 13,000 associates, who develop their full potential in one of the highest quality companies in technology. We value the balance between personal and work life as one of the main tools to improve the creativity and productivity of our associates.