Project execution, managing different departments as design, testing, purchasing, quality, production, industrialization, etc. From the conception to the SOP and product maintenance.
* Create and manage project timelines.
* Project preparation, planning, execution from start (QGC0) to closing (QGC5)
* Manage and track product cost.
* Manage investment and expense planning and tracking for projects.
* Work with Technical Product Manager and Industrial Design to create product specifications.
* Manage risk analysis for project.
* Report project status to upper management monthly.
* Perform all other duties as assigned.
* Bachelor of Science in Engineering or related technical field
* Experience in Automotive field
* Experience in quality gate methodology
* Previous experience as a Project Manager
* Strong computer skills (Excel, chart/graph generation, Word, PPT, Outlook, Microsoft Project, etc).
* Dependable with the ability to work with little supervision and as part of a team.
* Ability to work across all internal departments to drive projects to on-time completion
* Ability to handle confidential information relating to: Product development details and schedules, product weaknesses, results of investigations.
* Excellent communication skills - written and verbal.
* Previous experience leading mechanical projects.
* Advanced English lenguage
* Stable, consistent transparency of risks & problems
* Realistic, complete planning of the entire project
* Leading internal and external communication
* Diplomatic skills and assertiveness
* Organizing internal and external escalation, crisis management
* Integration of line management
* Integration and motivation of the project tea