You will be responsible for the efficient running of the division in line with Hyatt International's Corporate Strategies and brand standards, whilst meeting employee, guest and owner expectations.
This position is responsible for managing the hotel's bars in order to provide an excellent guest experience while optimizing sales, evaluating performance and ensuring staffing levels meet demand.
* Maintain exceptional levels of customer service.
* Evaluate guest satisfaction levels with a focus on continuous improvement.
* Optimize sales and contain costs, identifying areas for action.
* Maintain good communication and work relationships across all hotel departments and with external clients and suppliers.
* Ensure staffing levels meet business demands.
* Ensure communication meetings are conducted and post-meeting minutes generated.
* Manage staff performance issues in compliance with company policies and procedures.
* Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation.
* Other tasks/duties as assigned by Food & Beverage Director or General Manager
* Fluent in Spanish and English.
* At least 1 year of experience in similar leadership position.
* Ideally with a degree in Gastronomy or Tourism.
* Wine/Sommelier degree/certificate desirable.
* Advanced knowledge in luxury hotel standards, cost and inventory management.
* General computer skills, with experience in Micros Symphony and payroll management systems.
* Leadership attitude, problem solving, excellent administrative and operational management, detail oriented, effective communication skills
|Posted on:||03 Feb 2023|
|Industry:||Tourism / Hotel management|