Job Description :
(COMPANY NAME) is the world's leading premium drinks company with an outstanding collection of brands, such as Johnnie Walker, Smirnoff, Baileys, Captain Morgan, Tanqueray and Guinness. With over 200 brands in 180 countries and a global network of entrepreneurial individuals, our teams blend a diverse range of experience, knowledge and skills. We connect customers and consumers to our iconic products and create innovative experiences that bring people together to celebrate life.
Mexico is the most attractive market for luxury gods in Latin America. The local segment in 2019 was valued in approx. 6,500 GBP millions and will remain growing at an annual rate of 6.8%.
(COMPANY NAME) Mexico as part of our strategy is to continue winning with Reserve Brands by recruiting new consumers, our aim is to DOUBLE the business for F25.
To accomplish our vision Reserve Modern Trade channel takes a significant role due to the performance of the last year, which is driving Reserve acceleration across (COMPANY NAME).
With the integration of Tequila in the Reserve portfolio, Reserve business represents 45% of Total IMC with several categories such as Scotch, Tequila, Gin, Rum, Mezcal and Vodka.
The role of Reserve CP&A MT Sr. Manager will be accountable for:
Provide Sales Team the tools and support materials to WIN through execution (ROS) with customers within subchannels, setting specific brand and category execution guidelines and standards. Act and be a Reserve Ambassador to be the key link between Marketing, Sales, Key Accounts and local customers to lead the growth of the channel. Lead all in-store executions and transformation, ensuring activation plans are achieved On Time in Full and sell real lifestyle experiences so people can talk about it.
Leadership Behaviors are crucial enablers to a Reserve Business
Win Through Execution
* Priority to rate of Sale: whenever we put our product on a bar or shelf, we ensure execution luxury standard to ensure rotation.
* Being responsible for the top on-trade fuels the off-trade: Capability to sync On Trade Promotional Agenda with this channel
Shape the Future
* We are business developers: we want to partner with our customers and build rate of sale confidence.
Inspire Through Purpose
* Everyone is an ambassador: we want people to talk about the experiences they have with our brands.
Purpose of the Role and Top
The CP&A Manager works with (COMPANY NAME) Marketing, (COMPANY NAME) Sales, Finance, (COMPANY NAME) Customer Marketing and our Customers to identify the brand and category opportunities, developing, leading and implementing the commercial calendar and activation plan.
The role will be accountable for:
* Lead decision making on the execution of the commercial calendar and activity plan, ensuring its completion with the Cycle Process, by channel and what customer propositions will be implemented to unlock growth, working closely with Marketing, Commercial Managers and Customer Marketing.
* Act and be the key link between Marketing, Sales and Key Accounts by leading and engaging all relevant parties to deliver our business plan, ensuring right optimization of investment and prioritization of execution.
* Lead all in-store executions and transformation, ensuring activation plans are achieved On Time in Full in an efficient and effective way.
* Lead planning and execution of the commercial calendar and orchestrates all activities at the point of sale ensuring we have effective promotions and a winning mix of brand & category activity to drive business performance within customers and channels.
* Monitors and evaluates in-store execution compliance against well-defined Execution Scorecard metrics (distribution, visibility, share of shelf, Scale…)
* Monitors A&P and trade spend for each project/platform, delivers M&E on activities and drive promotional effectiveness (return on investment) and forecasting accuracy of promotional volume.
Qualifications and Experience Required
Top leadership capabilities
* Win Through Execution: Rate of Sale Approach
* Shape the Future: Business Developer Thinking
Qualifications and experience required
* A successful track record of business delivery
* Minimum 8 years in Commercial role
* Strong analytical and financial capabilities
* Confirmed leadership; influencing and critical thinking skills
Barriers to success in the role
* Inability to lead and influence across the organization
* Inability to work with ambiguity
* Inability to deliver creative solutions
* Inability to be a motivated resourceful individual
* Lack of Commercial competence
* Don't have the proper priorities settings
* Frustrations handle
This is key to success in our business and many of our staff work flexibly in many different ways,. Please talk to us about what flexibility means to you and don't let anything stop you from applying.
Celebrating our inclusive and diverse culture is core to (COMPANY NAME)'s purpose of "celebrating life every day everywhere". This purpose is, in itself, inclusive in nature, as it values everybody irrespective of background, disability, religion, gender identity, sexuality or ethnicity.
We know that for our business to thrive and for (COMPANY NAME) to realize its ambition, we depend on having diverse talent with a range of backgrounds, skills and capabilities in each of the 180 countries in which we operate and to reflect our broad consumer base. We view diversity as one of the key enablers that helps our business to grow and our values, purpose and standards set the conditions for us to respect the unique contribution each person brings.
Worker Type :Regular
Primary Location:Mexico City
Additional Locations :
Job Posting Start Date : xxxx-xx-xx-x7:00
|Posted on:||06 Aug 2022|
|Industry:||Food / Beverage / Tobacco|