A fantastic opportunity is available for an enthusiastic and experienced E-Commerce Assistant Brand Manager to join our Sales Team in Mexico City!
RB is the world's leading consumer health and home/ hygiene company. We work with the best people to challenge conventional thinking and keep giving people innovative solutions for healthier lives and happier homes, through our brands!
* RB eCommerce Assistant Brand Manager is a position intended to provide support the team in the execution of day-to-day operational tasks spanning across all aspect of our eCommerce business.
* This role requires the ability to build, follow and optimize processes, clearly communicate cross-functionally and adhere to deadlines.
* This is a fast paced, ever evolving area; we are always changing and finding new ways to innovate the digital customer experience.
* If you are comfortable wearing many hats, have a strong ability to multi-task and love to partner with many cross-organizational teams - (creative, store operations, distribution center, 3rd Party Vendors and brand services).
1à Key connecting partner for various departments and vendors; project intake and department output.
2à Plan, coordinate and implement ecommerce digital campaigns that promote the company, its brands, categories and products according to brands strategy, with always a customer - oriented approach in mind.
3à Prioritize and distribute incoming communications to the correct Ecommerce team members.
4à Ensure flawless execution of daily activities and Ecommerce initiatives by partnering with cross-department teams.
5à Assist Ecommerce team members in various day-to-day tasks; inventory checks, content gathering, meeting setup, ticket trafficking etc.
6à Integrate with brand teams to deliver required information to facilitate alingment for planning and execution of digital campagins.
7à Partner with MKT brand teams to ensure integrity and consistency of assets for digital campaigns.
8à Coordinate communication of department share-outs to cross-department teams.
9à Organize, manage and maintain documents, calendars and roadmaps related to the campaings.
10à Assist in the documentation development and maintenance of department governance.
11à Ensure that assets for e-commerce sites are created for regular and promotional SKUs, integrated marketing campaigns and promotions for the consumer (images, product information, etc.).
12à Lead the supervision of content projects and multiple priorities in order to meet the established deadlines.
13à Define, together with Sales and Marketing teams, product objectives per campaign and check that products were correctly uploaded to customers websites (i.e. that have images, descriptions)
14à Implement and managed customized on-site content, based on trends and user's behavior in order to improve our KPI's.
* Formal Education: Marketing / International Business Administrative or Commercial Bachelor's Degree
* Experience: 2+ years digital merchandising or Ecommerce experience preferred
- Ability to operate Office tools and experience with Excel (basic formulas and dynamic models).
- Analytical ability and skilled to consolidate and interpret data from multiple sources.
- Prior experience in Digital Marketing and eCommerce.
- Fluent English.
- Advanced Excel skills (advanced formulas, macro creation).
- Digital Media plataforms experience
- Analytical mindset: enjoy working with numbers, including cross-referencing and data analysis.
- Ownership: lead projects and manage processes with autonomy.
- Sense of urgency: Profile to work with short deadlines. Need to follow multiple demands and have agility to deliver.
- Willingness to learn: constantly seek to improve knowledge about the portfolio, brands digital strategy and operation of company tools / processes.
- Collaborative: ability to trigger multiple internal and external partners to give and seek support in conducting projects and conducting day-to-day tasks, with CMI managers from other regions, CDO, best practices and market perspectives within RB
* Fast paced. Tired of having to jump though endless hoops to get things done? Not here. We move fast and deliver.
* Growth. Frustrated by the lack of growth opportunities in your current company? Not here¡ RB takes pride in the development and continued growth of our employees through steady rotations and promotions.
* Autonomy. RM empowers you to OWN what you do.
* Iconic Global Brands. You´ll be surprised at how many you already have in your home.
* Feel good about the Company you work for! RB is committed to making the world a better place through betterrbusiness.
* Passport Stamps. Does working internationally interest you? Perform well and Global doors can open for you at RB.
* Work with smart people. We have a talented workforce that believes in sharing ideas to help each other, and the company succeed.
* Competitive base salaries and bonuses.
In return, RB will offer you a very competitive salary with excellent benefits, a fast-paced working environment with incredible opportunities to develop yourself, and the chance to progress your career within a truly global organization.
Apply Now for a chance to really change the game