No Relocation Assistance Offered
# 7xxx6 - Del.Miguel Hidalgo, Mexico City, Mexico
Coordinate the implementation of the local integrated digital brand communication strategies and digital initiatives. This position is located in Mexico City.
Let's talk about responsibilities:
* Design and coordinate the implementation of the local digital campaigns, providing direction and assistance in all areas of digital marketing execution
* Assist in the implementation of digital marketing activities such as website development, content creation and localization, SEO/SEM, display media, videos, partnerships, and e-commerce implementation
* Oversee local digital agencies and other suppliers providing guidance on digital assets development, ensuring deliverables are complying with the market best practices and company guidelines
* Identify trends and business opportunities
* Analyze campaign performance statistics and recommend optimized media solutions
* Create persuasive client presentations using market trends, case studies, and network solutions
* Coordinate relationship with local digital, media agencies and other suppliers to improve the digital process.
* Organize and manage website related material (content translation, reviews, approvals, image/video usage rights, etc)
* Partner with other x-functional teams on structuring and executing operational and strategic initiatives by developing work plans, synthesizing market-related data, leading analysis and defining the overall business approach.
* Support internal information needs with web analytics reports
* Interaction w/ Insights Managers to implement studies (f.e Youtube/ Facebook/ Nielsen/ Ipsos)
* Control the digital campaign budget and follow-up payments
What you need for this position
* Bachelor's degree in Marketing or Business Administration, Advertising or Digital technologies or similar relevant field
* 4 or more years of marketing/advertising experience in a client-side or agency
* 2 years leading Digital Marketing strategies
* English - Advanced
* Experience with digital fundamentals: websites, search, digital media, CRM/ database marketing, social media, mobile marketing, measurement & optimization
* Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking. Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
* Strong leadership, organizational, and problem-solving/decision-making skills
* Experience working with digital/creative agencies and offshore resources
* Solid performance and work in a constantly changing environment, dealing with ambiguity, and demonstrate problem-solving leadership with limited oversight. Ideal candidates will have experience and measurable success in driving growth as well as experience consulting on cross-network online marketing solutions such as integrated sponsorships and display advertising.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Colgate is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, marital status, veteran status (United States positions), or any other characteristic protected by law.
Are you interested in working for Colgate-Palmolive? You can apply online and attach all relevant documents such as a cover letter and resume or CV. Applications received by e-mail are not considered in the selection process. Become part of our team. We look forward to your application.
Colgate-Palmolive is a leading global consumer products company, tightly focused on Oral Care, Personal Care, Home Care and Pet Nutrition. Colgate sells its products in over 200 countries and territories around the world under such internationally recognized brand names as Colgate, Palmolive, elmex, Tom's of Maine, Sorriso, Speed Stick, Lady Speed Stick, Softsoap, Irish Spring, Protex, Sanex, Elta MD, PCA Skin, Ajax, Axion, Fabuloso, Soupline and Suavitel, as well as Hill's Science Diet and Hill's Prescription Diet.
For more information about Colgate's global business, visit the Company's web site at http://wxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxx. To learn more about Colgate Bright Smiles, Bright Futures® oral health education program, please visit http://wxx.xxxxxxxxxxx.xxx. To learn more about Hill's and the Hill's Food, Shelter & Love program please visit http://wxx.xxxxxxxx.xxx. To learn more about Tom's of Maine please visit http://wxx.xxxxxxxxxxx.xxx.
Reasonable accommodation during the application process is available for persons with disabilities. Please contact Application_Axxxxxxxxxxxx@xxxxxx.xxm with the subject "Accommodation Request" should you require accommodation