Requisition ID: 2xxxx7
Work Area: Sales
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
(COMPANY NAME) started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
(COMPANY NAME) values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
The primary purpose of the SSFF Sales Executive is to achieve their overall revenue goal. In order to achieve this goal, the Product Sales Executive must create a complete territory business plan that generates at least 3x their quota in pipeline opportunity. The Solution Sales Executive is responsible to identify and qualify opportunities, develop and drive strategy. Under the supervision & guidance of more senior team members, the Solution Sales Executive will develop an opportunity plan containing the value proposition for all of (COMPANY NAME)'s targeted line of business solutions ( i.e HCM, SSFF.) and services to potential customers & prospects in that territory. It is expected that the Solution Sales Executive be adept at creating and nurturing executive relationships on their own while positioning the (COMPANY NAME) executive team. In that capacity:
* Works with the Sales Manager and team to develop and execute programs to drive pipeline & close deals
* Works with the Regional VAT to educate target accounts on the solution set and conducts account planning for strategic deals
* Works to uncover and runs sales cycles based on opportunities as directed by the Regional Sales Lead
* Works with VAT team on sales campaigns
* Leads efforts to establish, develop, and expand market share and revenue attainment within named accounts
* Works to attain various sales objectives related to securing new business opportunities within named customers
Develops sales best practices securing repeatable and expansive opportunities across named accounts
* Consistently meet or exceed quota targets
* Adequate 3x Pipeline
* Internal & external customer satisfaction
* Knowledge of solution portfolio
* Territory planning ability to identify & prioritize opportunities
* Product knowledge of the emerging solution
* able to articulate to potential customers the business value of an investment
* Work under pressure and dealing with ambiguity
* Dealing with internal and external customers (team player)
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At (COMPANY NAME), we help you make it your own. A career at (COMPANY NAME) can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now.
(COMPANY NAME)'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, (COMPANY NAME) invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org or Cxxxxxx.email@example.com, APJ: Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org, EMEA: Cxxxxxx@xxx.xxm).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Job Segment: Sales Management, ERP, (COMPANY NAME), Sales, Technology