Customer Engagement Manager Advisor
Definition: This position is an AMS Contract Administration role who works collaboratively with clients and stakeholders - both external and internal to (COMPANY NAME) - to monitor, review, prepare, approve, manage contracts and entitlements to ensure that those requirements clearly reflect true business needs, correctly representing all stakeholders. Review and resolve DRS disputes. Proactively identifies and manages changes to requirements and identify risks for (COMPANY NAME)'s clients. Effectively manages client's expectations.
· Prepare service agreements and upload information into the systems for existing and new customers for different kind of projects.
· Manage different contract entitlements
· Review and approve all service agreements and special negociations.
· Research, identify, and specify solutions to customer needs
* Document requirements specifications using high-maturity methods, processes and tools.
* Support requirements management and change management processes.
· Manage all Service Contracts invoices (interaction with internal areas and customers)
· Amend existing service agreements
· Approve all Customer Claims Contract Service Calls.
· Review and resolve all DRS Disputes. (pricing, cancellation related to service contract invoices)
· Monitor presses coming out of warranty and contract renewals. Ensure timely contract activation and renewal. Identify opportunities for sales team.
· Support aspects of the business cycle, including proposals, feasibility studies, and implementations.
· Complete all analysis and reporting as required
Education and Experience Required
Knowledge and Skills
Produces assigned components of requirements specifications.
Job -Sales Operations
Schedule -Full time
Shift -No shift premium (Mexico)
EEO Tagline -
(COMPANY NAME) Inc. is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities