Sales & Business Development Associate Latam
Are you the one bringing new things to the table? Excited about new ways of doing business? Always finding the right words and ideas to close the deal? Are you inspired by travel, learning, development, and innovation? Are you a thinker, but most important, a doer?
If this sounds like you, then keep reading.
You are driven to succeed and will always go the extra mile for your customers, friends, and family. Job satisfaction is very important for your happiness. You are focused on getting great results, but you don't forget to have a good time whilst getting there. You are outgoing and positive. You are great at whatever you put your mind to, but that never makes you arrogant. You believe that nothing is impossible. You are passionate about travelling and meeting people from all over the world.
Is that you? We would love to connect!
Step out of your comfort zone and come join a dynamic team that is passionate about changing people's lives. This position at EF Academy is responsible for the Sales, Marketing activities, Strategy, Operations, and Business Development in Latin-American.
What you should have
* A Bachelor's Degree
* Fluency in both written and spoken English and Spanish. Portuguese is a plus
* Overseas studying/working experience, ideally exposure to an international environment for minimum 3-6 months
* Direct sales experience, preferably on an aggressive sales office environment
* Exceptional interpersonal skills and communication skills, so as to be able to deal with a variety of stakeholders.
* Self-motivation and ambition, strong ability to manage and complete projects with minimal direction
You are great at
* Time management to get things done
* Meeting goals and working under pressure, multi-tasking, and outstanding organization skills
* Thriving under high pressure and wanting to work in an environment with very few restrictions
* Working individually as part of an international team
* Being a creative but strategic thinker - with a passion for details
* Having a flexible attitude towards work - you are not, and do not wish to be a 9-5 person.
Your day by day
* Drive sales & marketing through database and lead management
* Maintain a daily high volume of outbound calls to potential customers
* Understand and beat previous year's sales accomplishments
* Be on top of current sales trends and always be thinking 5 steps ahead
* Responsibility for coordinating your day-to-day sales activities
* Strategy Analysis of your sales situation, the markets you work for, and our competitors
* Provide excellent pre-and post-sales customer service and support
* Participate in events that build brand awareness and increase customer interest
* Responsibility for the control and monitoring of budgets
* Think and implement online marketing ideas
About (COMPANY NAME)
At EF we believe that the world is better when people try to understand one another. Since 1965, we have helped millions of people see new places, experience new cultures, and learn new things about the world and about themselves. Our culturally immersive education programs-focused on language, travel, cultural exchange, and academics-turn dreams into international opportunities.
When you join EF, you join a multicultural and diverse community working across 600 schools and offices in 50 countries, all with one shared mission of opening the world through education. Whoever you are, whatever you are passionate about-we welcome you and want you to bring that to work every day. EF is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to inclusion and belonging across race, ethnicity, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, age, religion, ability, parental status, experience and everything else that makes you unique.
Founded in Sweden in 1965, EF has school and offices around the world, including hubs in Boston, London, Mexico City, Săo Paulo, Shanghai, Stockholm, Zürich, and more. Learn more at https://ex.xxm