To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Job Title: Manager, Business Development Representatives
Report: Sr. BDR Manager
Team: 6-9 BDR's
Business Development Representatives Manager (BDR's) will be responsible for setting and executing (COMPANY NAME)'s sales strategy for the México Business Development Representative team. This executive will assume leadership of a growing sales organization of 6-9 BDR's (Business Development Representatives).
Ideal candidates will possess strong sales management experience, as well as deep knowledge of sales cycles likely from his/her experience.
This person will be responsible for generating revenue growth and achieving individual, team and organizational quotas. They will also be a valuable contributor to the regional sales strategy, in charge of implementation and driving execution to achieve corporate objectives. Ideal candidates should possess a solid business-to-business application sales and management history.
Lastly, the Manager will develop and execute a sales strategy that gains market share, builds high levels of customer success, and drives sales skill/career development for his/her team.
* Hire and onboard a team of BDR's and develop them in a manner where each Account Executive would "fight to work with you" again in the future.
* Execute on pipeline generation programs for the Sales team to build and close 70% of your annual bookings target.
* Support team by participating in client and prospect meetings
* Meet weekly with each team member to coach on sales strategy, pipeline management, opportunity management, and to discuss career planning/development.
* Consistently deliver internal sales, product, and personal training
* Execute local customer/prospect marketing events and be comfortable presenting to audiences ranging from 10-250 people.
* 5-8 years of individual contributor B2B sales experience with track record of consistently achieving quota
* 2-3 years of people management skills; Eager to learn how to hire a diverse sales team and comfortable with promoting 30%+ of sales team on a annual basis.
* Experience managing and closing complex sales cycles across C-Level
* Track record of cultivating strong relationships across customers, business partners, and peers.
* Effective oral and written communication skills: Spanish and English.
* Bachelor's Degree or Relevant Job Experience.
Accommodations - If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At (COMPANY NAME) we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at (COMPANY NAME) and explore our benefits.
Sxxxxxxxxx.xxm and (COMPANY NAME).org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Sxxxxxxxxx.xxm and (COMPANY NAME).org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Sxxxxxxxxx.xxm and (COMPANY NAME).org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Sxxxxxxxx.xxm or (COMPANY NAME).org.
(COMPANY NAME) welcomes all