(COMPANY NAME) is the world's leading food processing and packaging solutions company. Working closely with our customers and suppliers, we provide safe, innovative and environmentally sound products that each day meet the needs of hundreds of millions of people in more than 170 countries around the world. With almost 22,000 employees based in over 85 countries, we believe in responsible industry leadership and a sustainable approach to business. Our motto, "PROTECTS WHAT'S GOOD™," reflects our vision to make food safe and available, everywhere.
We are now looking a Maintenance Technician to execute machines commissioning, preventive and corrective maintenance on customer equipments. In this role, you will execute installation of relevant rebuilding/upgrade kits according to procedures and reinstate equipment into production environment according to defined expectations.
You will be based at Cuautitlan reporting to the Team Leader.
* Execute installation tasks, assembling machines and conveyors.
* Execute preventive maintenance activities in line with global (COMPANY NAME) standard procedures and reinstate equipment into production environment according to defined expectations.
* Execute timely reporting of all discovered Technical Issues according to the QuTi-P processes.
* Execute installation of relevant rebuilding/upgrade kits according to procedures and reinstate equipment into production environment according to defined expectations.
* Inform relevant (COMPANY NAME) staff about ongoing service activities as well as of any issues affecting the customer or the quality of (COMPANY NAME) Services. Inform about any business opportunity discovered at the customer through the relevant channels.
* Act as an ambassador for (COMPANY NAME) always, ensuring and promoting good working relationships with the customer and that TPAK reputation is sustained.
* Execute and complete all relevant reports in an accurate and timely way. Distribute reports according to existing procedures and ensure that proper handover is done.
* Execute all work in accordance with (COMPANY NAME) and Customer safety regulations and requirements.
* Execute all work in accordance with (COMPANY NAME) standards and requirements regarding product quality and food safety.
* Escalate all discovered food safety, quality assurance and regulatory issues.
* Bachelor's degree concluded: Automation, Electrical, Mechatronics or Electromechanical Engineer
* Intermediate - advanced knowledge of automation (PLC programming).
* 1-2 years of experience in Installations, maintenance and service work.
* Ability to work independently, deliver preventive maintenance and installation tasks
* Fluent in English and Spanish
* Availability to travel up to 85% of time - Domestic Travel.
* Valid driver┤s license is a must
(COMPANY NAME) is currently not sponsoring work visas for this position.
(COMPANY NAME) is currently not sponsoring relocation for this position.
Please submit your application at txxxxxxx.xxx/xxxxxxs as soon as possible