Design and create global and regional graphics for (COMPANY NAME) Apparel and provides products that meet the needs of the market in accordance with the organization and design strategy.
Develop seasonal key concepts, provide unique and authentic storytelling around Print, Patterns & Graphics
● Designs and creates aesthetic language for Running, Rugby and regional lines.
● Contributes to formulating seasonal creative direction
● Manages his/her progress of creation process in accordance with seasonal creation calendar
● Manages design for unscheduled business and marketing needs
● Utilizes external network and graphic resources
● Understands consumer and market trends in the global markets.
● Demonstrates strong presentation skills.
● Work in partnership with the team and cross-functional partners.
● Work with the development team to research innovations
● Provides a strong creative yet brand-right point of view
● Express concepts and design choices to a larger audience
- Creativity / Vision - Teamwork - Flexibility - Problem solving skills - Interpersonal skills - Decision making - Presentation and communication skills - Detail oriented - Pro-active - Solution driven - Willingness to travel
- Degree in Graphic design
- 3- 5 years of apparel design, innovation and/or digital design required
- Affinity with (sports) fashion
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Impeccable knowledge of Illustrator, photoshop, CC software.
- Good knowledge print application and techniques, as well as other types of embellishment.
- Trend and Market savvy
- Thrives in a fast pasted environment