For our (COMPANY NAME) store in Rotterdam we are currently recruiting for a full-time) Stockroom Manager to join our team.
You will be responsible for managing the reception, organisation and control of stock in the store, by overseeing the stockroom and leading the team of stockroom assistants in working quickly and effectively at all times in order to support the sales team in delivering the best customer service possible.
* To undertake store replenishment according to company procedures, in order to ensure that the shop floor is well stocked at all times
* To deal with deliveries on a daily basis, maintaining order and tidiness, avoiding damage and preventing stock loss
* To act as a role model for the stockroom team
* To prioritise, organise and distribute tasks and positions to each member of the team
* To receive, confirm, open boxes and organise merchandise every day in an optimal and systematic manner according to stockroom guidelines
* To plan the required measures in order to reach stockroom deadlines and targets
* To analyse and review stockroom performance indicators in order to improve them
* To reorganise stockroom space in an optimal manner according to store requirements
* To ensure deadlines are met in unloading boxes and organising stock deliveries
* To collaborate with Visual Merchandiser and Store Management in preparing the requirements for any store changes planned
You have relevant previous experience working in a stockroom within a fashion retail environment, are organised and lead your team by example. You work well under pressure, within strict deadlines and short notice and have the ability to prioritise and adapt. You have a commercial mind-set and are self-motivated.
If you like sharing responsibility, developing both professionally and personally, and wants to grow in a dynamic fashion retail company in full expansion, then this is your opportunity!
Apply now and start a long and successful career within (COMPANY NAME). Join our team! Help us to reach our goal: to be present in every city in the world