Do you want to play a key role in our daily production process and do you have experience in production scheduling? In this role you can combine your planning & analytical skills with your communication skills and interact with several key stakeholders at our factory in Zoetermeer. Interested? Apply now!
Your role as Factory Production Scheduler
For the Factory in Zoetermeer, we are looking for a Factory Production Scheduler. In this role you are responsible to create, update and coordinate the daily production scheduling in the horizon up to two weeks. You will work closely with production and planning teams to ensure that the production planning and actual performance are aligned, as agreed and contribute to the output required to deliver efficiency and achieve the service levels.
You are part of the Planning team (part of the Supply chain team) and will be the key player in deciding what and when will be produced, prioritized to achieve the target customer service level in every category. You will contribute to the efficiency of production and the quality required for our customers and act as a key player for planning and work closely with stakeholders from different departments. Your responsibilities include:
Factory production schedule
* Creation of the production schedule for week 0-2, by transferring the planned orders (from SAP) defined by mid-term planning (MPS) into production orders in Infor Advanced Scheduling.
* On daily base update the production schedule for current week, based on communication with production departments and participation in Short Interval Management (SIM).
* Ensure that the production schedule in Infor is successfully transferred to SAP and fully aligned, as input for production teams.
* Active participation in daily SIM planning department and represent production scheduling department towards internal and external stakeholders.
Supply of bulk raw materials
* Responsible for the ordering of bulk raw materials, as well the communication on updates or in case of escalation. Deliveries according to production requirement, with the goal to prevent any losses or production stoppages.
* Perform daily material availability checks to prevent raw and packaging shortage for production. Mitigate the impact for production and escalate if needed to relevant stakeholders.
* Secure visibility on usage towards Material / Call-off planning for Raws & Packaging
Up-to-date and aligned systems
* Responsible to update master data in Infor planning tool.
* Act as single point of contact for Infor advanced scheduling towards internal IS/IT, and external Infor to secure system updates and performance.
Planning process, methodology and tooling improvements
* Drive and improve the planning process methodology and tooling improvements.
* Improve performance of planning output based on key performance indicators: weeks of cover (WOC), Operational efficiency (OE) & customer service level (CSL) on technology, content and CBU.
* Build different scenarios / simulations and make clear, constructive recommendations on the decision making. Scenario's needed to support / secure (near) future capacity (preparation & filling lines).
As Production Scheduler, you directly impact the daily production process for our medical nutrition. So you know how to prioritize, take ownership and responsibility. You act in a key role to the production team in which you combine your strong planning and analytical skills with your communication skills. You also demonstrate strategic planning and problem solving skills. Furthermore you have:
* a Bachelor degree (or vocation education) in supply chain or a related area
* at least 2 years' experience as a production scheduler in a production environment
* experience with preferably Infor or another scheduling tool (e.g. SAP)
* experience with MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint
* excellent communication skills in both Dutch (fluent) and English are required.
Danone's mission is bringing health through food to as many people as possible and we want to invite people to join the movement for a healthier world. We recognize the power people have to impact the world through their daily choices. Healthy food needs a healthy planet, and this is what our new signature One Planet One Health embodies.
At Danone, we offer a complete package of benefits, with a competitive primary and yearly bonus, but also benefits like a premium free pension, 30 days annual leave and several discounts on a collective health insurance and even on some of our products.
We invite you to apply online via our website. To comply with GDPR regulations, we cannot process your personal data without given consent. Therefore, we can only accept your application when applying directly via our career website.
More information? Please contact Esther Kuipers (Talent Manager) at firstname.lastname@example.org