We are looking for Bulgarian speaking Customer Service Executives (CSE) to join our dynamic, pleasant and international work environment in Amsterdam.
As a CSE you will act as an intermediary between the customers and accommodations by handling a variety of inquiries.This is a full-time (40 h/week) position in scheduled shifts.
Our next starting date is 6th of March, 2017.
* Liaise between the guest and accommodations: modification of reservations, handling special requests and complaints by phone and e-mail;
* Delivering high level of customer service;
* Actively participate in various projects within the department;
* Promote the Bxxxxxx.xxm culture within your colleagues.
* Has excellent communication and problem solving skills;
* Takes responsibility and ownership;
* Is passionate about helping customers;
* Is fluent in both written and spoken English and Bulgarian;
* Is available Full-time (40h/week) and flexible in work schedule;
* Is in possession of a valid work-permit for The Netherlands.
We are a performance-based company that offers career advancement and lucrative compensation, including bonus. We also offer what is called the "Booking Deal" with competitive benefits.
* A gross salary of EUR 2079EUR (1925EUR base plus 8% holiday money),- based on 40 hours
* A guaranteed 5% salary increase after the first 6 months, and another 5% increase after a full year;
* Full-time (4 weeks) paid training;
* Work schedule 4-6 weeks in advance;
* International working environment;
* Convenient office location in the center of Amsterdam;
* 26 holidays per year on full time basis;
* Quarterly Bonus Plan 12% of your salary, based on set targets;
* 20% Premium pay for hours worked after 7pm;
* 60% Premium pay for hours worked before 7pm on the Weekend;
* 80% Premium pay for hours worked after 7pm on the Weekend;
* Travel allowance;
* Catered lunch.