WHEN WE CONNECT, MEANINGFUL THINGS HAPPEN
We've created a place designed around the power of meaningful connections. Everything is right here, under our roof and within easy reach. A place for dynamic interactions.
Are you ready?
Because we are looking for a Team Leader Housekeeping!
Who and what are WE looking for?
· Confidence, energy and cleverness;
· A leader and a centipede;
· A hands-on mentality with a positive attitude and pro-activism;
· A problem-solver who likes to take on challenges;
· Assurance of leading and assisting the housekeeping team;
· Working closely with all Rooms Management to make sure guests are connected to who and what matters to them.
What WE offer:
· A great place to work in the lovely Amsterdam East;
· A lovely team of housekeeping attendants from an outsourced company;
· An entry into the World of Hyatt;
· International working experience;
· Good primary and secondary working conditions (read: good salary, travel allowance, loads of training opportunities, career planning and discounts all over the world!)
· You have experience in working in any Rooms department in a supervising role;
· You have good language and communication skills in English and preferably in Dutch as well;
· You are encouraging, motivating and reinsuring;
· You have a relevant degree in hospitality or tourism;
· You have great planning skills;
· You have an eye for detail;
· You do not back away from housekeeping administrative tasks, such as scheduling and purchasing;
· You are eligible to work in the Netherlands.
Are WE what YOU are looking for?
If so, please apply and give us some intel on why we are match