After opening Andaz Amsterdam Prinsengracht in October 2012 and Hyatt Place in January 2014, we are opening our third Hyatt hotel in Amsterdam: Hyatt Regency Amsterdam, the place to connect!
Hyatt Regency Amsterdam will offer 211 guestrooms, including 13 suites, one Regency Executive Suite and one Presidential Suite. The hotel will feature meeting and ballroom space, a restaurant, a bar and lounge and a fitness center.
As our newest Hyatt addition is to be opened in spring, we are looking for an organized and guest focused colleague who will join our Housekeeping team. In this role you will report directly to the Assistant Housekeeping Manager and will be responsible for supervisory duties in the housekeeping department. This includes inspecting guest rooms, resolving guest complaints, general office duties etc. You will be a key member of our opening team by making sure that we are well prepared for the welcoming of our guests! Not one day will be the same
As Housekeeping Team Leader, you will
* Use your talent for overseeing people and getting things done on time and under budget. Use your knowledge and experience to take preventive measures for the protection and comfort of guests, and the safety and security of associates and the asset.
* Enable an environment where motivated people want to join, learn, do their best, and advance. Oversee a diverse team of well-trained housekeepers by modeling the way, by empowering, sharing what you know, and coaching throughout the employment lifecycle.
* Use your practiced eye to ensure all guest and service areas are cleaned and turndown service delivered. Take action for loss prevention, optimal health and hygiene, to ensure guest comfort and associate safety.
* Respond to guest requests and concerns, attending to guest needs with prompt courtesy.
* Ideally with a relevant degree or diploma in Hospitality or Tourism management
* Minimum 2 years supervisory work experience in hotel housekeeping operations.
* Your foundation in housekeeping is solid. Your trained eye quickly spots things out of order.
* You strive for the most efficient way to complete tasks safely and enjoy sharing what you know.
* Good problem solving, administrative and interpersonal skills are a must.
* Have strong leadership, communication, organization and relationship skills
* A true desire to exceed guest expectations in a fast paced customer service environment
* Capable of producing a consistent product in a timely manner
* Ability to work a flexible schedule.
* Must have work permit for the Netherlands.
Welcome to the Hyatt Regency brand
CREATING MEANINGFUL CONNECTIONS
WHEN WE CONNECT, MEANINGFUL THINGS HAPPEN.
Interactions with others teach us the most about ourselves: what's important to us, how we spend our time, what interests and excites us. It's the connections we make that shape who we are.
We've created a place designed around the power of meaningful connections. A place filled with delightful surprises. Where guests come together to share, socialize and collaborate; to exchange ideas with colleagues, reconnect with friends, family or with themselves; and recharge in the course of their busy lives. A place where dynamic interactions-from quick coffee dates to shared culinary experiences to meetings and special events- energize its many spaces. Everything is right here, under our roof and within easy reach. Our commitment to creating effortless experiences-whatever the needs, whatever the occasion-ensures guests and planners can confidently leave every detail to us.
Welcome to making the most of all of life's connections