* Customer Advisor Germany
Would you like to work for the leading inspirational travel platform and help to build out our success in Germany? We can offer you an amazing experience and heaps of opportunities to learn and develop!
-Become part of our team
At (COMPANY NAME) we believe that every day presents an opportunity to contribute to our continuous pursuit of delighting our travellers with enticing holiday offers and shaping the future of travel. We constantly search for and seize opportunities by taking initiative and looking outward for innovative ways to improve. In our dynamic yet focussed organisation we challenge our people to learn and develop every day. Having an open and transparent atmosphere, collaboration is key. Here, we learn from each other and value trust over hierarchy. Our success is based on diverse teams of inspirational people who are not afraid of challenges. We hire these talented pioneers from all over and value the international environment this creates. It's not just a job, it's an experience you will love to wake up to every day.
As a Customer Advisor you are responsible for giving advice, solving problems and delivering the best customer service to our customers. The holiday experience starts with you. Your job is to advice them in an inspiring and personal way. Your responsibility is to build loyalty among new customers and retain all existing customers by making them fall in love with (COMPANY NAME) all over again.
* Delivering high-quality service via our support platform;
* Responding to challenging questions from customers to travel agents, tour operators and hotels;
* Solving problems in a quick, unique and efficient way, by getting in touch with the right person or team;
* Always be two steps ahead;
* Multitasking and switch between several media;
* Handling all tasks in a social and confident manner;
* Managing both internal and external relationships.
-Who you are
* Smart (Bachelor degree in Tourism, Communications or similar);
* Ready to start your career;
* A genius problem solver & a native level German speaker;
* Have a natural sense for customer needs;
* Stress-resistant and flexible;
* Capable of finding efficient solutions;
* Positive mindset and assertive;
* Organised and structured;
* Driven to learn every day;
* Self-motivated and able to think creatively;
* Communicative, enthusiastic and flexible;
* Fluent writing skills in German and English;
* Live in or around the vibrant city Amsterdam or are willing to move for a career.
* Your job is one big adventure with new challenges every day;
* You will work with the most inspiring colleagues within the industry;
* Freedom and responsibility are at the core of our company culture;
* Vibrant and international office with a view on the historic canals of Amsterdam;
* Free sports lessons (Bootcamp & Yoga);
* Healthy lunch, daily fresh smoothies and our very own barista for delicious coffee;
* Employee discount on (COMPANY NAME) offers;
* Friday social company drinks;
* Inspiring SpeakerBird sessions;
* Regular company parties; and
* A MacBook Pro (lease-lend)