A piece of the moon, a complete dinosaur skeleton, the Pope's hat, the world's smallest book - at (COMPANY NAME), we come across extraordinary objects such as these every day.
As Europe's fastest growing online auction platform, our mission is to make special objects available to everyone. In fact, 14 million users are buying and selling on (COMPANY NAME) every month. This means we are continually growing and always on the lookout for new talent!
Born and raised in The Netherlands, we started in 2008 as a platform where collectors could manage their collections online. Yet, times change, ideas evolve, and in 2011 we hosted our first online auction and we haven't looked back since! We've now grown to 500 Catawikians working across 7 international offices and are proud to have maintained our start-up mentality.
Why are we hiring for this position?
In the past 5 years, we've built a CS organisation with 100+ Customer Support experts divided into 6 languages teams in 2 locations. These teams are active on the forefront - managing monthly >60.000 customer questions, providing the best service in the most efficient manner.
We believe we have reached a scale where we need a dedicated team that can work on making sure that the operational teams are able to work in the most optimal manner with the best tools to improve our top two KPIs for CS: 1) Quality -> highest CSAT (leading to retention) and 2) Efficiency (Cost of running the dept.) This team, the CS Design team, consists out of experts taking ownership of quality, training, process, efficiency & software/tooling within our Customer Service Department.
We are looking for a leader of this new team (CS Design) to build and manage this team from scratch. This leader plays an essential role in transforming the CS organisation to the one we envision in our 2020 plans. In this role, you will become part of the (COMPANY NAME) Group Leadership team and be an essential pillar in the CS Management Team. Projects will involve measuring and analysing current processes, improving operational efficiency, standardizing processes, implementing new systems & tools.
What you will do
* Lead the strategy of the CS Innovations function in line with business goals & objectives
* Determine call centre operational strategies by conducting needs assessments and cost/benefit analyses
* Identify and evaluate state-of-the-art technologies; define user requirements; establishing technical specifications, and production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards
* Contribute information and analysis to company strategic plans and reviews
* Manage the CS Innovations functions within your team
* Optimize tooling and procedures aiming to reduce workload, increase resolution time and increase customer satisfaction
* Develop and coordinate changes in processes, and supervise quality control
* Use a broad and deep understanding of concepts to develop solutions to problems and critical issues by making sure we are always offering the best possible service to our customers and meeting our efficiency and quality targets
* Implement Learning & Development objectives for our customer support agents and operational team members
* Analyse and report to senior management on our main support drivers and the performance of the support workflows
* Establish relationships pro-actively with other internal stakeholders to ensure excellent information and feedback on process and product changes.
Who you are
* Your career consists of an extensive track record in the design and implementation of of tooling, quality tracking and efficiency initiatives in a Customer Support department.
* You defined and executed CS process & quality improvement initiatives and you have led them from start to finish.
* Your previous experience enables you to develop training programs and you have implemented learning trajectories for Customer Support agents many times.
* You like working with people, you're a great communicator and you are able to get support for your ideas.
* In everything you do, you have good sense of prioritization
* You're not only numerically savvy, with a keen eye for generating actionable insights from data, but you're also technologically savvy. You understand which hardware/software tools are best suited for a contact center operation
* The environment you're going to work in is a fast paced technology driven environment, this suits you perfect.
Here's what we can offer you
* A diverse and international team with over 40 different nationalities;Trendy offices located in the heart of Amsterdam and Assen with an easy-going atmosphere;
* Our entrepreneurial environment encourages everyone to take initiative and experiment with new ideas. You'll actively contribute to the growth of the (COMPANY NAME) platform;
* Tailor-made training to facilitate your personal and professional growth;
* The fun part! Our Activity Committee plan everything from 'CataFooty' to International Food Festivals, Friday Drinks, Board Game Nights, Pub Quizzes and Boot Camps!
* And there's more! Paid holidays, holiday allowance and a pension plan paid for by (COMPANY NAME).