The Global CS Learning and Development Manager is accountable for driving and managing the Learning & Development strategy together with our Regional Learning & Quality teams based in our contact centres worldwide. You will contribute towards elevating the capabilities of our people, and help to find the opportunities we can improve our customer experience through what our people do every day. In collaboration with the other Global CS teams, you drive continuous improvement of our people development and service delivery standards.
You will lead a team of Learning & Development specialists to provide the right learning interventions at the right time to improve our customer experience & fulfil our agent development objectives. You will provide thought leadership to advocate for the right Learning & Development approaches including: Instructional Design, learning experience platform management, learning journeys, skill identification and development, and more. In collaboration with the wider Global CS team, operational leadership and HR, you will work to identify the learning needs of our current and future products & processes, as well as to help our existing teams meet performance objectives.
You are a constant learner yourself, and have immersed yourself in continuing to stay up to speed on the newest trends in digital learning, social learning, interactive learning journeys, and are able to use data to track performance of Learning & Development programs. You are a team player and closely align with our worldwide connected Learning community, your Global & other Regional counterparts to ensure consistent worldwide agent capabilities and fulfilment of our learning models. This role will report to the Senior Manager, Customer Service Learning & Development, Quality, and Business Insights and be located in Amsterdam. As an interim role, there may be an expectation to infrequently travel to our CS sites worldwide as the work and your team's needs dictate.
What you'll be doing:
* Lead the Global strategy for Learning & Development function for CS in line with business goals & objectives
* Ensure all CS employees worldwide have the skills required to perform in their role as well as the opportunity to continually learn and develop
* Understand the key drivers of customer and partner satisfaction, identify opportunities and drive programs to improve these key drivers
* Identify, manage, and action plan against Learning & Development performance opportunities
* Implement our learning programs together with Regional leadership for our contact centres worldwide
* Be the key support for CS people development program on leadership for operational Team Leaders and Customer Service Managers
* Create and facilitate workshops for your Global leadership team
* Work closely together with Global leadership and HR to understand operational requirements and priorities
* Establish the career path and establish a development program for members of the Global Learning & Development team
* Contribute to Global CS strategy, being a thought leader on the people-development related elements
What you'll bring:
* 5 years+ recent people management experience within a global Learning and Development or training set up, preferably with a focus on customer service, call centre, or account management background
* Great communicator with ability to work with, influence, and align with multiple stakeholders located globally
* Excellent organisational skills and ability to meet tight deadlines in an environment with competing priorities
* Proven analytical, and problem-solving skills
* Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
* Keen attention to detail and accuracy
* Ability to operate in a fast paced, dynamic environment and able to work under pressure
* Able to travel up to 25% of the time