(COMPANY NAME) is on a mission to help teams create the next big things. Our platform for visual collaboration is already used by the most innovative companies all over the world, including teams at Netflix, Spotify, Twitter, and Verizon. Most of our product development is currently located in Perm, Russia and we're going to massively expand our development function in Amsterdam office.
We are looking for a Middle DevOps Engineer to maintain the reliability and uptime for our global customers, to ensure scaling with the growth of users from 3M to 100M following the principles of IaC. You'll have an opportunity to impact infrastructure development strategy, create the distributed solution of our service and grow and acquire new skills incredibly fast with us.
With millions of users, a global team, and the support of market-leading VCs and advisors, it's an incredible time to join (COMPANY NAME). Bring your skills, experience, and vision and help us transform how the world collaborates.
What you'll do
* Provide our customers with reliable and uptime solution
* Create and maintain effective infrastructure to scale quickly and safely (from 3kk users to 100kk users)
* Maintain and improve the CI/CD process in the development team.
* Drive automation within an organization utilizing Infrastructure as Code (IaC)
* Develop and maintain distributed architecture solutions of our production environment using Cloud Providers such as AWS
* Participate in on-call rotation
* Work with the Support team for issues solving.
* Work closely with teams in different time zones and have the occasional meeting outside regular work hours.
What you'll need
* 2+ years in DevOps
* Good experience in Cloud Platforms (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud)
* Good experience in programming languages (Python, Go, Java)
* Good experience in configuration languages (Ansible, Chef, Puppet)
* Strong Linux, OS, and network skills
* Knowledge of professional software engineering best practices including coding standards, code reviews, CI, build processes, testing, and operations.
What's in it for you
* Stock option program.
* Medical Insurance coverage.
* Travel allowance for a commute.
* Lunch, snacks & drinks provided.
* Team outings and collaboration.
* Flexible time off.
* Join our inspiring workplace at TQ Central