This is (COMPANY NAME)
Speed is the foundation of our company. We think fast. We work fast. We launch fast. We put our merchants at the center of everything we do, and we never stop until the job is done. We're creating our own path, with a global team driving sustainable growth. We don't do hierarchy, egos or boundaries. "Not possible" is not in our vocabulary - "freedom" is. This is who we are: honest, direct and always bringing an element of fun into our work. If you're ready to join the power of fast, keep reading.
(COMPANY NAME) is currently experiencing exponential global growth, handling millions of transactions every single day. The Security Team is responsible for detecting and responding to threats, developing and maintaining security controls, designing and implementing strategies to secure our payment platform, building security culture throughout the company. As a driven and pro-active Security Engineer you will be part of the security team with focus on Security Operations, Intrusion Detection and Incident Response. You'll be working closely with other members of the security team, product, development and infrastructure teams, to further develop our Security Operations and Incident Response program. You will develop and maintain security solutions to improve detection capabilities, automate difficult manual tasks and investigate security incidents.
What you'll do
* Develop solutions to hunt, detect and deal with threats
* Administer and operate detection systems (SIEM), including reporting, correlation, data integrity and performance monitoring
* Create scalable detection logic for emerging threats
* Maintain up to date knowledge of tools, techniques, and procedures used by attackers
* Explore and incorporate new security tools, opportunity to contribute to open source community
* Be involved in the evaluation of security operations and/or procedures to enhance productivity and effectiveness of the team
Who you are
* You have solid experience with a programming language (Python preferred)
* You like to identify new attack vectors and threats to implement proper monitoring and detection methods
* You have experience in one or more of the following areas: Operating System security, Network security, Intrusion Detection, Vulnerability Management, Threat Intelligence, Digital Forensics, Software Development
* You have the mind-set to script, automate, and scope projects to avoid repetitive tasks, because work-life balance is important
* You are familiar with the security controls for common platforms including Linux/MacOS/Network equipment
Who we are
(COMPANY NAME) is the payments platform of choice for the world's leading companies, delivering frictionless payments across online, mobile and in-store channels. It is the only provider of a modern end-to-end infrastructure, connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, and consumers' globally preferred payment methods. With offices around the world, (COMPANY NAME) serves nine of the 10 largest U.S. internet companies and many worldwide retailers. Customers include Facebook, Uber, L'Oreal, Casper, Bonobos, and Spotify.
Ready to meet us?
If this role looks like your next challenge, apply by clicking the below link. We can't wait to meet you