Vistaprint is looking for a leader in full-stack engineering for the Care and Design Services Technology tribe.
The right person will help move our platform to the next level both by writing code and by empowering teammates. You'll be working as part of a skilled, collaborative team to jointly design and implement high visibility applications. This is an IDEAL job if you are an engineer with 5 or more years of experience who wants to be part of a small, highly skilled team, feels total ownership of your work, and can't imagine a day without contributing to the success of your project and your team.
You are a skilled engineer, with experience in software development for enterprise and SaaS platforms, leading or advising teams and delivering initiatives. You have a deep understanding of how technology can attain ambitious business goals. You are creative, focused, and curious about the tools and technology you use. You enjoy both software design and working hands-on deep in the code.
You believe in supporting teams by unlocking their potential through mentoring, coaching and continuous improvement. You have experience in forming teams and enabling productivity by seeking clarity in goals and execution. You have strong communication skills. You understand how to align team's execution to be accountable to business goals and report to stakeholders on your progress.
Care and Design Services Technology tribe provides highly dynamic, data-driven, world-wide contact center applications, which enable Vistaprint's 2000+ front line customer service representatives to process 25,000 email, phone and chat contacts per day from our global e-commerce customers.
Development at Vistaprint is fast-paced, following an approach that empowers teams and makes them drive the value generation process. You will very quickly see the results of your work put into practice. We design, build and test our systems in a highly collaborative, agile environment, encouraging feedback from all aspects of the business.
Your role will involve
* Leading or participating with a deep level of expertise on a highly skilled software development team designing, coding, code reviewing, testing, and releasing functionality to our customers
* Partnering with other engineers and product managers, becoming a valued member of an autonomous, cross-functional team
* Mentoring and collaborating with teammates to make sure the squad delivers with quality, applying best practices and in alignment with business goals
* Taking operational responsibility for the services that are owned by your team, potentially including taking part in an on-call rotation
* Providing guidance to teammates about software engineering fundamentals, paradigms and emerging trends
* Championing an environment that supports your individual growth and the growth of your teammates
* Actively participating in a culture of respectful continuous feedback
What we offer
* Join a multi-billion dollar organization that focuses on continuously modernizing its technology platform
* Work in a highly collaborative, self-organizing team + the ability to decide how your team works and what technologies you use
* Competitive salary + comprehensive benefits
* Flexible working hours with paid time off
* Continuous development opportunities such as onsite training, conferences, and online training subscriptions
* Culture of thoughtfulness, respect and accountability
* An environment that values diversity and fosters inclusion
* And more!
In return you will bring
* Prior experience working as a software developer for 5+ years in a fast-paced technical, problem-solving environment
* Few recent software engineering projects that you can talk about, sharing and explaining some of what you've built
* Experience in situations where you helped team(s) develop a shared understanding while ensuring all voices were heard
* Experience in high-tension situations where you were able to maintain calm and a focused perspective
* Experience assuming responsibility for team's outcomes, taking an active role in finding solution(s) and creating the right environment for a team's success
* Experience managing technical debt, navigating complex systems, and sorting complex business requirements with competing priorities
* Strategic thinking, holistic view of the business and how technology can serve specific business goals
* Working experience with one or more of the following: .Net Core, Java, React, Type Script, CSS, amazon connect, Salesforce
If you are up for challenge in a fast-paced and energetic environment apply now!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Vistaprint, a (COMPANY NAME) company, is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, or marital status.