As part of the think forward strategy (COMPANY NAME) is working on global standardization of Business Process Modelling tooling in order to improve collaboration, sharing and standardization.
ARIS (Connect) is a common tool for modelling processes. With this tool (COMPANY NAME) is able to develop consistent global and local process models and share them across (COMPANY NAME). (COMPANY NAME) is implementing ARIS Connect in the (COMPANY NAME) Private Cloud.
As part of a Squad, the Dev Engineer ARIS designs and implements new ARIS reports and tools and maintains existing reports and tools for use in ARIS Connect. Also designing tools and procedures for backup, tuning and monitoring ARIS which then will be implemented by the OPS engineers.
The knowledge of the Dev Engineer spans the complete (IT) stack from application to hardware in support of the OPS engineers. He understands the detailed workflow of the application, expected transactional volumes, the detailed technical behavior of application servers and databases and the importance of maintaining a high security profile, safeguarding the Confidentiality, Integrity and Availability of (COMPANY NAME) data and information assets.
* Designs and configures Monitoring Tooling to enable 24x7 monitoring of the entire technology stack. Monitoring (24*7) will be executed by MCR and the ARIS (squad)team.
* Provides 3d-line support, i.e. supports 2nd-line support resolving incidents
This support will be 24*7. The Dev Engineer will be part of the stand by team.
* Identifies and resolves problems both as a result of incidents and pro-actively
* Specifies, creates and tests runtime scripts (e.g. stop/start/purge/backup)
* Develops or changes tools (PowerShell, Kibana)
* Determines impact of new/changed (COMPANY NAME) standards and policies
In depth knowledge of
Experience and knowledge
* Monitoring tools
* SQL Studio
* Agile Scrum
* Role of Scrum Master (pre)
* Working in the cloud
* ITIL processes
* ARIS (Connect) is a pre.
* IT (Master/Bachelor) technical degree
* Proven track record in this type of role
* Work experience in an Agile organization
* Excellent written and spoken knowledge of English and Dutch
* Knowledge of the (COMPANY NAME) landscape is a pre
What do we expect more?
* Strong communicator with an Agile mindset
* Assertive and not afraid to challenge
* Armed with excellent analytical and problem solving skills, with a critical mindset
* High focus on quality and able to convince people to contribute to this
* Methodological and structured, pays attention to details
* Result oriented, able to set the right priorities and respect deadlines
* A team player, able to work autonomously