What we look for
The Credit Risk Tribe sits right at the heart of the Bank's complexity. We translate our rather complex banking business exposures into impact on risk weighted assets and provisions in line with the constantly changing business desires and the latest regulatory requirements. We are an integral part of the Credit Risk Modelling organization where we manage our processes from credit risk modeling approach definition all the way up to post production monitoring. We hereby offer an unique opportunity to enter one of Europe's most appealing Banks at a key position that enables you to contribute, collaborate and grow!
In a nutshell, it is all about collaboration and understanding the end to end complexity of the Bank in particular it's products and related credit risk exposures [including corresponding processing activities and the way these are underpinned with state of the art technology solutions]. If you have a natural drive to collaborate and a sense of urgency to conclude and deliver we would be very keen to get in touch!
(COMPANY NAME)/Group Services is looking for a DEV engineer to strengthen its Credit Risk Data Warehouse squads in the Credit Risk tribe. If you want to work at a place where we believe that you can live by the agile manifesto without jeopardizing the necessary continuity, compliance and QA measures, where we are committed to deliver stable and secure services to end users, and where we have a 'no nonsense' getting-things done mentality, please read on.
Your main focus
* Adapting the Credit Risk Data Warehouse and Regulatory Reporting applications to deliver Regulatory, Compliance & Architectural Changes.
* Contribute to delivery by providing resilient code that has been tested to ensure it complies to requirements and provides expected results.
* Improving stability, performance and reliability of the aforementioned applications.
* Comply with the IT security Standards.
* Knowledgeable in deployment pipelines, to support Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery.
* Create and maintain the development environment and tools used to code solutions.
* Automate test and make it part of the design, code, build and release process.
In addition to developing software solutions, you will contribute to:
* Streamlining the end to end IT operation process of the squad.
* Optimization of the service stability and continuity.
* Help Credit Risk to make big steps to the future. Enhance the CI/CD maturity, move to a containerized environment, prepare for the move to the public cloud etc.
Your work environment
You will work in the IT organization of COO Risk and Finance. You will be part of the DE squad delivering IT solutions and services for the Credit Risk Tribe. The DE squad operates according to the Scrum Agile development process. The focus is on high-quality secure-critical software delivered in time. The key development technology used are Oracle 19 and Perl on Linux. The Azure DevOps is the single solution used for version control, build, release etc.
Profile (skills & competences)
We are looking for a person who:
* Has a relevant higher education or university degree.
* Has at least 2 years of Database and ETL engineering experience.
* Is an excellent team player, great challenger, customer centric and eager to learn.
* Loves technology and naturally stays up-to-date on relevant innovations.
* Has great English communication skills, verbal as well as written.
* Has experience and understand the benefits of the agile scrum methodology.
* Holds knowledge and experience on most of the following technical skills and competences:
* SQL, PL/SQL and Perl.
* Database engineering knowledge (preferably Oracle);
* ETL concepts and tools;
* Data warehousing and data modelling concepts;
* Linux OS knowledge;
* Bash / Shell;
* CI/CD pipelines (preferably Azure DevOps).
It is nice to have:
* Cloud experience (preferably Azure);
* New generation ETL Tools - Datastage, Apache Kafka AND/OR Spark;
* Exposure to automated testing;
* Banking or Insurance background;
What we offer
* A salary package in the range of grade 8.
* Personal growth and challenging work with endless possibilities
* An informal and professional working environment with innovative colleagues
* Flexible commuting allowance
* A full-time position (36- 40 hours a week)
* Pension scheme
* 13th-month salary
* A variety of extra benefits
|Posted on:||19 Mar 2023|
|Industry:||Banking / Finance|
|Job duration:||8 months|