(COMPANY NAME) is looking for a SaaS Engineer
We are looking for SaaS Engineer to become part of the Compliance Chapter within Group Services. A team-player that is technically passionate, proud of his/her craft, solution-focussed and broadly developed. As SaaS Engineer you have a positive can-do mind-set and you live the Orange Code Behaviour.
The members of the Compliance chapter are active in different squads in the Risk CRO domain and are working in an agile way together with Risk CRO colleagues in BusDevOps teams. This area is going through a time of many developments and changes, making it a dynamic area in which there is lots of opportunity to learn, grow and excel.
Who are you?
You are a driven SaaS Engineer who feels personal responsibility for the quality of your application and its reliability. You are passionate about IT Risk, this is your main profession. You are ambitious with what you and your DevOps team want to achieve. You bring positive energy to the team and have very good social and communication skills. This leads to great performance.
You are accurate with focus on quality, you are convincingly towards vendors and stakeholders, you can build and maintain a relationship, you have organization sensitivity qualities.
Furthermore, you adhere to the (COMPANY NAME) values, and it is evident for you that your behaviour is fully aligned with these values.
What will you do? What are you responsible for?
The SaaS Engineer operationally aligns (as operational (COMPANY NAME) business contact) with a 3rd party to whom IT operations (technical management, hosting, etc.) of an application is outsourced or who owns a SaaS application. He/she maintains operational relationship with the 3rd party, i.e. (depending on the contract) collaborates on a daily basis, discusses solutions, helps if and when help is needed, shares relevant information with 3rd party and such. This concerns the activities that have been agreed upon in the SaaS/Outsourcing contract.
Main focus, IT Risk / OCD-related activities:
* Create/update agreement with SaaS vendor accordingly the minimum IT Risk standard.
* Make sure that all needed documents/evidence according to the IT Risk controls is up-to-date administrated in OCD (Operational Control Dashboard).
* Support Business Owner/Asset Owner on creating RA (Risk Acceptance) and/or MIA (Management Identified Action) and follow up on these.
* Align with 2nd LoD (Line of Defence) on IT Risk deliverables and get approval where applicable.
* Determine impact of (COMPANY NAME) infra-changes or new/changed (COMPANY NAME) standards and policies and take care of needed follow-up.
* You contribute to KCT (Key Control Testing) and SOX testing.
* Education at Bachelor/Master level with a strong analytical background, preferably in IT.
* Relevant IT experience: 3 years.
* Relevant domain (Compliance) experience: 2 years.
* Understanding of the complete IT stack from application to hardware.
* Experience with (COMPANY NAME) IT Risk controls.
* Understanding of IT Risk framework.
* Understanding of ISO/SOC certification.
* Experience with Supplier Management.
* Experience with Agile/scrum way of working.
* ISACA certification (like CISM, CISA) is preferred.
* Verbal and written communication skills (English and Dutch).
Furthermore, you adhere to the (COMPANY NAME) values, and it is evident for you that your behaviour is fully aligned with these values. You are also prepared to take the Banker's Oath. For more information, please visit http://wxx.xxx.xxxx/xxxxxxxxxxx/xxx-xxx/xxxx-xx-xxx-xxx/xxx-xxxxxx.xxm
A job from 36 to 40 hours and a unique offer that fits in with the times of today. We take into account your home situation and your ambitions and help you to balance work and private life. Discover yourself our employment conditions.
To give you an idea, we will tell you about the benefits of working at (COMPANY NAME):
* A salary tailored to your qualities and experience
* Flexible working hours and the possibility to work at home
* A reimbursement for travel expenses
* 24 vacation days with a 36-hour working week. If you work 40 hours a week, you will receive 27 vacation days
* Pension scheme
* 13th month salary
* Individual Savings Contribution (BIS), 3.5% of your gross annual salary
* 8% Holiday payment
* Personal growth and challenging work with endless possibilities to realize your ambitions
* An informal working environment with innovative colleagues who strive for the very best
* Progressive way of working according to the Agile method, so that new ideas come to life
Apply directly online, click on Apply for this job. For further inquiries, please contact Andrea Scheepers-Vlug. Please send your CV and motivation. We are looking forward to your application! For more information on vacancies please check wxx.xxx.xxxx/xxxxxxxxd
|Posted on:||19 Mar 2023|
|Industry:||Banking / Finance|