(COMPANY NAME) is looking for a Feature Engineer in several IT-Areas of Corporate Services
(COMPANY NAME) is transforming and moving fast towards being an IT company offering the best possible solutions and services in the financial sector to millions of appreciated clients all over the globe.
We are growing our own unique Top Engineering culture with the energy and innovation power of a FinTech start-up, we are building an ecosystem for our clients like WeChat and are ahead in re-inventing our market's perspective like Tesla. We are working hard to stay ahead in being a financial innovator. Therefore, we are looking for a Feature Engineer telling us what we should do better and how to keep offering the best services to both our business and private customers. Get an impression here: https://yxxxx.xx/-xxxxxxxxxI
1 What's a Feature Engineer within (COMPANY NAME) Group Services?
(COMPANY NAME) Group Services is looking for a Feature Engineer for the IT-area of Corporate Services within Tech/Group Services. We want to accelerate the success of our colleagues by delivering (new) capabilities, as enterprise IT services for (COMPANY NAME). It is Tech/GS' goal to support the services of the bank that will be offered bankwide. As feature engineer you bringing the group service IT-areas to the next level by driving innovation and standardization across the global functions; To help us realize our goals and ambitions we are looking for an enthusiastic Feature Engineer in this field. Hiring Managers are Ritu Sharma and Johan Paulissen.
A Feature Engineer within (COMPANY NAME) Group Service does the following:
* New business requirements/functionalities are translated into understandable and actionable items for the squads
* Safeguard the delivery of features, often cross-team/domain; herewith maintaining close relationship with (business) counterpart(s)
* Work together in a Center of Excellence (CoE) with other Feature Engineers, Domain Architects, Product Owners and DevOps teams in an international environment
* Help shape the feature roadmap in periodical planning sessions towards Vision, Themes and Epics
* Refine and design features to the desired level of technical detail clarifying its technical usage and interdependencies with other features in our data architecture
* Identifying which Squads/Teams/specialists to involve in the Agile build cycle
* Challenge and advise Product Owners on Feature dependencies and priorities and backlog alignment of individual Squads
Your "backpack" should contain:
* Bachelor or Master Degree in IT (Engineering)
* Experience in refining and designing features, At least 5 year technical design knowledge.
* In depth IT application and feature knowledge
* Proven experience and competent in one of the IT Area's like Business Support Functions, Platforms, Enterprise Content management, KYC or new innovations;
* You've got experience with the agile way of working
* You can prove that you are constantly improving your IT knowledge (books, tutorials, congresses, etc).
If you tick the bigger part of these boxes, then we are looking for you