Location:NLD - Amsterdam, Netherlands
Job Description Summary:Identifies computing requirements and confers on system needs. Performs a multidisciplined range of technical systems and application activities. Installs, configures and maintains multiplatform systems hardware, software and components. Develops, designs, integrates and maintains all computer applications. Prepares release planning for software and hardware across the system. Ensures system conforms with architectural objectives. Evaluates complex system's production readiness and supportability. Performs the restoration of routine to complex computing service operations. Integrates security solutions into information systems.
(COMPANY NAME) is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Relocation:Relocation is available for eligible candidates, if authorized
Safety Sensitive:This is not a safety sensitive position
Contingent Upon Award ProgramThis position is not contingent upon program award
Job Description Qualifications:
AerData provides lease management, records management, engine fleet planning and audit and inspection software as well as technical and back office services for aircraft and engine operators, lessors and MROs. With a strong customer focus, AerData delivers reliable and secure services to its clients using latest technologies and state of the art infrastructure. The company is a wholly owned subsidiary of The (COMPANY NAME) Company.
AerData is part of the Digital Aviation and Analytics business unit within (COMPANY NAME) Global Services. (COMPANY NAME) offers the industry's largest portfolio of support and services solutions, providing customers a competitive advantage by solving real operational problems, enabling better decisions, maximizing efficiency and improving environmental performance - intelligent information solutions across the entire aviation ecosystem.
Responsible for developing and building IT solutions, DevOps Engineers install and configure solutions, implement reusable components, translate technical requirements, assist with all stages of test data, develop interface stubs and simulators and perform script maintenance and updates.
Technical degree in a related field of study and at least 5 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
* Develop and manage CI/CD process for different types of application and automate as many processes as possible
* Identify, prioritize and execute tasks in the software development lifecycle
* Automate tasks through appropriate tools and scripting (e.g. Puppet, Ansible, Azure ARM)
* Manage and support customer environments in datacenter and Microsoft Azure cloud
* Create, change, review and debug automation code
* Collaborate with internal teams and vendors to fix and improve products
* Document development and deployment activities
* Manage the full release process
* Setting up in-depth knowledge about the Product you're working on.
* Proven experience as a DevOps Engineer
* Experience using system monitoring tools
* Understanding of load balancers, DNS, virtual networks and firewalls in datacenter and cloud environment
* Automated deployment frameworks
* Setup monitoring (performance metrics, security metrics, OMS)
* In-depth knowledge of relational databases (e.g. MSSQL) and some knowledge about NoSQL databases
* Analytical mind with problem-solving attitude
* Ability to work independently but also work as team member
* Excellent organizational and communication skills.
Must have skillset
* Azure (e.g. IAAS, PAAS, ARM)
* Microsoft SQL Server
* Good understanding of REST API principles.
* Understanding of Microservice architecture.
* Understanding of service bus architecture.
* Knowledge of Kubernetes
* Knowledge of Linux.
* Knowledge of RabbitMQ
* Knowledge of Elastic Search.
Nice to have
* Knowledge of containerization
* Knowledge of C# programming languages.
* Holidays: 24 days (20 statutory and 4 above statutory days) and 2 company days
* Health Insurance: Group collective health insurance fully paid by the Company
* Pension: Defined contribution plan via Nationale Nederlanden paid by the company
* Travel Allowance: Public transportation fully paid by the company, or partially reimbursed by own transportation
* Incentive Compensation: the opportunity to receive incentive pay based upon the Company's performance
* The opportunity to work with one of the biggest companies in the aviation world
* Working in international teams.
This requisition is for an international, locally hired position. Pay will be determined at the local level. Successful candidates must have or be able to gain legal authorisation to work in The Netherlands for continued employment.
The initial employment agreement will be for a 12 month fixed term contract (FTC), with the intent to convert after this period to a full time employee.
Relocation is not available with this role.
All information provided will be checked and may be verified.
Please apply ASAP for this role as recruitment may commence before the end date.
Experience Level:Individual Contributor - 3
Job Type:Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
Job Code:BAMYI3 (B39)