The (COMPANY NAME) Group develops and delivers both the software and the hardware solutions necessary for businesses, governments, organisations and individuals to securely move an asset across the Blockchain. The expertise of (COMPANY NAME) ensures successful, easy, fast, secure and cost-effective connectivity to the Blockchain.
We are looking for a Hardware Architect who will lead the architectural decision-making and strategy for our Artificial Intelligence Hardware products. The successful candidate will be responsible for overall vision, strategy and execution of the company's AI Hardware products.
Duties and responsibilities:
* Provide expertise and mentorship to all parties involved in company's Artificial Intelligence initiative.
* Define architecture for company's AI HW products.
* System architecture development.
* Participate in defining and executing the Company's vision and strategy in the Artificial Intelligence business.
* Plan, organize and direct the AI Hardware engineering design and development activities.
* Partner with a variety of technology and business stakeholders within the company.
* Hands-on background in AI Hardware engineering, for example, AI Chips and/or Processors design.
* Knowledge of state-of-the-art Chip design methodologies and experience in Chip product design.
* A proven track record managing Hardware engineering teams and delivering multiple products from concept to production.
* Leadership skills to effectively collaborate with diverse hardware, software, operations teams and customers.
* Business savvy; able to think strategically and make intelligent technical vs business trade-off recommendations