DevOps Engineer Managing MS Office 365 Exchange online
Do you have knowledge about Microsoft O365 Exchange Online? We are looking for a colleague that can support the team in simplifying the technical infrastructure and managing the Exchange Online service, increase performance and stimulate user adoption of these tools for our employees worldwide.
Working at Global Workplace Services means working in a dynamic and challenging IT environment. We have high ambitions. We deliver workplace services for our 52,000 colleagues in more than 40 countries. We ensure that our colleagues can work securely with any device, wherever they are: at home, at the office or abroad. We provide laptops, (virtual) desktops, printing, and remote working solutions. We also provide the infrastructure and support for these services and facilitate collaboration and security products. Our purpose is to provide our colleagues with the best workstation experience possible.
What you will be doing
At (COMPANY NAME) we are about to implement a hybrid based Windows 10 and O365 based workplace for 52.000 (COMPANY NAME) colleagues worldwide. With this step, we are an innovator within the financial sector. You will be a DevOps engineer in the O365 Messaging squad. Together with your squad you are responsible for implementing and service Exchange Online globally. Of course with the aim to boost productivity and to improve customer satisfaction.
Yesterday you finished the day with delivering a script that scans and reports the folder permissions to the end-users. This information is very important for the users to have a grip on who can access their mailbox. First, you quickly brief your squad about your progress during this morning's stand up. After the stand up you align with the customer journey expert to draft the customer journey. You both write down your assumptions and think about experiments you can create to validate these assumptions. You love these fun and creative sessions.
During lunchtime, you sit outside with your team and enjoy the sun and a nice sandwich. After lunch, you join a meeting on the migration from Exchange to Exchange Online. Challenging and fun. After this meeting, you spend your last hour to focus on the risk items for mail. Satisfied you go home.
In your role
· You will provide 3rd line support on Exchange Online
· You develop automation that allows end-users and Servicedesk engineers to resolve issues
· You collaborate with our supplier that is responsible for the on-premise Exchange environment
· You aid in identifying, qualifying and reducing the risks in your services and focus on improving our IT-security controls
Who are you
· You are a problem solver, a driven person with sharp analytical skills
· You have a passion for and profound knowledge of Office 365 and workplace services
· You actively seek for improvements and innovations and assume responsibility for the performance of the squad's services
· You learn quickly, stay up-to-date on recent developments and are willing to grow within (COMPANY NAME)
· You embrace the agile way of working
Your education and background
· You are proficient at English and you have excellent communication skills
· You have knowledge of technology platforms, with a predominant focus on Exchange Online and the management of this at large scale
· You have knowledge of Email anti-spoofing measures (SPF, DKIM, DMARC)
· You have knowledge of IT-risks and are able to reduce these risks in your services to ensure that the organization can keep a firm grip on security and thus prevent or limit any damage to (COMPANY NAME)
· Having relevant experience with working with offshore sourcing vendors is a pre
· Having knowledge of Intune Mobile Application Management (MAM) a pre
· Having knowledge of Enterprise Vault and Feneastre Faxination is a pre
What we offer you
· A dynamic, international work environment situated in Amsterdam
· Opportunities for personal and professional growth and a wide range of training options
· Good working conditions conform (COMPANY NAME) CAO for 36-40 hours
· A 13th month and a personal choice budget
Send us your CV and tell us why you want to work at Workplace Services