Would you like to work at the heart of Data Excellence of Nutricia/Danone in a team which is responsible for the digital innovations? Are you the global global marketing data specialist who likes to engage with different stakeholders, guides the markets and at the same time contributes to a purpose driven company? In this role you will be responsible for unlocking the company's global and local (marketing) data and be the expert in consumer data strategy. You will be working in an entrepreneurial environment and translating the data into actionable insights to drive profitable growth and excellence in execution. Ready for this challenge? Apply today!
About the Department
Within Danone Specialized Nutrition we believe that data driven decisions are the foundation of sustainable business growth. The Data Excellence Team is at the heart of enabling this for the organization by ensuring all topline and touchpoint data is properly managed and can flow freely to support key business processes and decisions. We work closely together with the Digital Acceleration, Strategy & Insight and Sales Excellence teams to drive seamless connected journeys with both consumers, patients and Health Care Professionals. And we bring key analytical capabilities like predictive and prescriptive analytics to uncover revenue opportunities.
About the Job
In this role you will:
* Be actively involved in key global data & analytics projects and you will strongly collaborate with various internal and external partners such as the global Special Nutrition departments, local markets, central IT organization, agencies and (online) retailers
* Advise/support global Special Nutrition departments & local markets in reporting & analysis of data sources to improve understanding of consumers/tribes and drive personalization at scale
* Educate local markets on how to use (new) data to improve decision making and drive adoption, combining your data & analytics skills with a curiosity and passion for data storytelling
* Participate in discussions with (data) partners and ensure our "data asks" are highlighted to support advancement of the company's (consumer) data strategy
* Be the go-to person & advisor in the global Data Excellence team for all matters related to
data & analytics with the focus on the marketing & sales
* Proven working experience (5+ years) in the field of consumer journey / (digital) marketing analytics
* Ability to relay analytical insights to (senior) business stakeholders with various levels of data & analytics knowledge
* High level of experience of producing reports & analysis from (digital) data sources, including Google Analytics, campaign management, social insights, and other solutions
* High level of experience working with marketing technology solutions
* Experience working with data visualization and analytical software & tools
* Enthusiastic and self-motivated, with the ability to lead projects proactively
* Ability to thrive in a rapid paced environment on multiple global projects with many stakeholders
* Good (English) communication skills
* Experience within a complex, multinational environment
* Experience working in a FMCG company is a big plus
* Curiosity, creativity, and passion for surfacing real-world trends in media, marketing, technology, and consumer behavior and the curiosity and passion to keep up with macro news and trends.
Danone's mission is bringing health through food to as many people as possible and we want to invite people to join the movement for a healthier world. We recognize the power people have to impact the world through their daily choices. Healthy food needs a healthy planet, and this is what our new signature One Planet One Health embodies. Click here to discover more about Danone in the Benelux.
At Danone, we offer a complete package of benefits, with a competitive salary and yearly bonus, but also benefits like a premium free pension, 30 days annual leave and several discounts on a collective health insurance and even on some of our products.
We invite you to apply online via our website. To comply with GDPR regulations, we cannot process your personal data without given consent. Therefore, we strongly recommend applying directly via our careers website.
Need more information? Please contact me Sondra Lusaite, Talent Manager Benelux, firstname.lastname@example.org