Ligne de serviceAssurance
Niveau de managementAssociate
Description du poste & résumé
Do you want to make an impact by advising national and international companies and organizations? Are you interested in operational risks and do you want to help our clients to mitigate them? If so, come and join our team as Consultant Risk & Control! Together with you, we help national and international organizations to achieve their strategy and objectives in a controlled manner. We also help them to remain relevant by continuing to respond effectively to social changes and the expectations of their stakeholders.
As a Risk & Control Consultant, you get enthusiastic by assignments that vary in nature, size and complexity. You find it enjoyable and challenging to build and maintain meaningful client relationships and to be part of the teams that you inspire. You find it interesting to contribute to the constant development and improvement of our services to customers.
Who are you?
You are talented and willing to take responsibility for your own opportunities and development. You want to develop yourself, both professionally and in terms of your social skills, insights and relationships that will be useful for the rest of your career.
* have completed a university program in, for instance, business administration, economics, business economics, accounting, anthropology or sociology;
* understand that good advice on processes and risks starts with thorough research and analysis;
* have affinity with processes in the broadest sense (e.g. HR, supply chain, finance, risk and IT);
* are self-sufficient, but you are also energized by working within different teams on various client assignments;
* can communicate clearly (both Dutch and English) and you quickly feel at ease in different working environments;
* are motivated to travel at home and abroad if the assignment requires it.
What will your work involve?
You will be part of an ambitious and sociable team consisting of 20 colleagues. Together with your team you will advise national and international clients on processes, risks and compliance with legislation. You do so based on research that may consist of conducting interviews with stakeholders and performing various analyses. Based on your research, you advise your clients regarding improvements (efficiency) and irresponsible risks (effectiveness).
In order to deliver maximum value, you often work closely together in multidisciplinary teams - which may include IT audit experts, sustainability experts and forensic consultants - in order to find the best answers to the case in question. In addition, you will continuously develop yourself in our team, both in terms of subject matter and soft skills (e.g. advisory skills). Moreover, we help you of course by means of training, coaching and gaining experience during assignments.
What do we offer you?
At (COMPANY NAME), you're at the helm of your own career. You will work in a knowledge organization where you can both learn from and develop into a leading specialist. Furthermore, you will be part of a fresh and dynamic team, where personal and professional growth are central. Besides learning on the job, you will get a coach who helps you with your personal development such as guidance in trainings. Your work is very varied and depends on the assignment, the client, the specialists in the team and your own preferences. You can count on comprehensive employment conditions that have been drawn up with a focus on your development and flexible working and living. We offer you:
* the option of obtaining a postgraduate qualification;
* the possibility of working abroad after several years;
* an open working atmosphere, team events and a fresh corporate culture;
* the possibility of working on Corporate Responsibility, different networks, diversity, innovation and/or recruitment within standard working hours;
* lease car or car scheme, laptop, iPhone and 30 days of holiday per year.
If you are enthusiastic about this vacancy, apply now!
We would like to receive the following documents:
- Motivation letter.
If you have any questions about this vacancy, do not hesitate to email me via: email@example.com or to call me on +3xx xxxxxxx6.
If you submit your application, including your CV and motivation letter, you will receive an update within two weeks.
Éducation (si vide, diplôme et/ou domaine d'études non précisé)Degrees/Field of Study required:
Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certificats (si vide, certificats non précisé)
Langues requises (Si vide, langues requises pas spécifiées)
Disponible pour le parrainage d'un permis de travail ?No
Une autorisation du gouvernement est-elle requise ?Yes
Échéance de publication du poste à pourvoir