Think Forward! Our purpose is to empower people to stay a step ahead in life and in business. We are an industry recognized strong brand with positive recognition from customers in many countries, a strong financial position, omni-channel distribution strategy and international network. If you want to work at a place where we believe that you can make the difference by using machine learning to generate data driven products and solve the most pressing business challenges, please read on.
We are incredibly excited about Analytics and the great potential for progress and innovation. We believe that analytics is a key differentiator in bringing "anytime, anywhere, personalized" services to our customers. We wish to improve our operational processes and create new and innovative data driven products that go beyond traditional banking, such as the platform models. Achieving this vision will require us to build and expand on our analytics effort and organize ourselves around focused value buckets with strong coordination capabilities of data, technology, customer journey, UX, as well as external partnerships.
(COMPANY NAME) Analytics
(COMPANY NAME) Analytics is a new unit responsible for realizing this vision for (COMPANY NAME), differentiating (COMPANY NAME) as a leader in data-driven organization, within the banking sector and beyond. The team consists of a number of Global Analytics Centre of Excellences around the bank's key capabilities (such as Pricing, Risk Management, Financial Crime, Customer Intelligence and People Analytics.) as well as strong coordination areas around data management, technology, customer journey, UX, as well as external partnerships.
Financial Crime & RegTech Analytics
To be a compliant and safe bank is a non-negotiable precondition of everything we do. Therefore the purpose of the Financial Crime and RegTech Analytics team is to define the strategy and drive the development, implementation and adoption of analytics capabilities in the financial crime domain to make (COMPANY NAME) a safer and more compliant bank.
Customer Journey ExpertConsultant
As a Consultant you will support the Global Head of Analytics for Financial Crime & RegTech and his Management Team on relevant priorities across the unit.
You must understand the responsibilities, needs and priorities of the Head of function to create the time and space needed for him to focus on the most strategically critical demands of his position. Responsibilities also include preparation for the meetings, facilitate with housing and HR related matters, check the incoming requests and engage other management team members where possible, performance management, communication and special projects.
As a Consultant you:
* Will help shaping the vision of the department
* Work with the Global Head of Analytics for Financial Crime & RegTech to prepare content/presentations for meetings and help focusing on the most important issues and opportunities
* You support the Global Head of Analytics for Financial Crime & RegTech by managing the overall budget for the Financial Crime & RegTech department by integrating this in your daily work and priority setting
* Prepare and attend management team meetings with the purpose of ensuring follow-up and execution on identified next steps
* You are responsible for the communication agenda of the department
* You have analytical skills and take decisions based on data and facts
* You are a pro-active thinker
* You work with Risk, Compliance, Model Risk Management and Legal stakeholders, to make sure our products and services comply with regulation and policies
Proven track record and technical skills:
* Minimum 4 years in management consulting
* Demonstrated program ownership
* Excellent level of English, (Dutch will be an advantage)
* Excellent written and verbal communications skills
* Experience in product management is a plus
* Experience/affinity with anti-money laundering services or fraud is a plus