In this role, you have the opportunity to
participate in projects that improve innovation and operations at internal and external customers. Your analyses and process improvement efforts will contribute to better innovations and improved operations for the company. By learning on the job this position is a great first step in your career and offers a huge variety in projects, experience in various industries and a large network. As business analyst you are in charge of your own development supported by training and on the job learning on projects.
You are responsible for
* business analyses, market analyses, competitor analyses
* assisting project leaders in leading large projects
* process improvement efforts with people in the business
* developing conclusions and generate deliverables such as reports and presentations
* Be aware of Industry Consulting's Best Practices and Philips Innovation Services programs, and able to convey these in your daily work
* Set-up of a project plan & budget in agreement with the Managing Consultant
* Apply and maintain the knowledge and expertise of Industry Consulting and participate in internal competence development projects and contribute to the process of describing Best Practices and achievements in Industry Consulting.
* Assist in sales presentations, quotations in collaboration with consultants or senior consultants
* Set-up and maintain a network with customers, on your own operational level in the projects
You are a part of
The department Industry Consulting at Philips Innovation Services is a dynamic group of approximately 70 consultants with a growth ambition. We offer you to work with leading clients in operationalizing their strategic ambitions in key areas of their business: Innovation and Operations Management. You will work with seasoned professionals which provide you with the opportunity to rapidly learn from their expertise and grow in specific areas of Innovation and Operations Management.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
* A Master's degree in a technical, science, business or related discipline with outstanding-student results and extra-curricular activities
* 1+ year experience in high-tech environments during your studies
* Capability to convert data into information, and ideally into intelligence
* An excellent knowledge of innovation and operations concepts, tools and methods
* Experience in delivering complex projects to meet demanding targets in time and quality
* A self-starter, driven by building new business
* Able to gain trust, persuade, and create strong relationships
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills
* Advanced capability in Excel and PowerPoint
* Fluent in English, at least understanding Dutch, and you are willing to travel up to 10-50%
In return, we offer you
A path towards your most rewarding career. Succeeding in this market-based role in a complex environment will open many doors for your long term career, in other areas in Philips or otherwise. We also believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person. Furthermore, Philips University is available to all employees for learning and development opportunities.
We welcome you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore.
Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences:
* An attractive salary
* 25 Days of leave and the possibility to purchase up to 20 extra days off annually
* A variable bonus based on both Philips results and personal performance
* Extensive set of tools to drive your career, such as a personal development budget, free training and coaching
* Solid company pension scheme and attractive collective health insurance package
* Opportunity to buy Philips shares and products with discount
* Healthy work-life balance
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to email@example.com.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)