Kraft Heinz, The Company
As one of the world's largest food and beverage companies, we are proud to spark joy around mealtimes with a global portfolio of more than 200 brands. Some are iconic brands like Philadelphia Cream Cheese, Kraft Peanut Butter, Kraft Dinner and Heinz Ketchup. Others are fast growing new sensations that defy status quo like CRAVE. No matter the brand, we are united under one vision To Be the Best Food Company, Growing a Better World. Bringing this vision to life are our 36,000+ teammates around the world, making food people love.
Together, we help provide meals to those in need through our global partnership and commitment with Rise Against Hunger. And we also stand committed to sustainability, and the health of our planet and its people.
Every day, we are transforming the food industry with bold thinking and unprecedented results. If you're passionate like us -- and ready to create the future, build on a storied legacy, and participate as a conscientious global citizen -- there's one thing to do join us.
Our Culture of Ownership, Meritocracy and Collaboration
We're not afraid to think differently. Embrace new ideas. Dream big. It all comes down to the way we empower our people to own their work. It's true Our employees are our competitive advantage.
As part of the Kraft Heinz family you're supported to grow and achieve. You're recognized and rewarded for outstanding performance at every level. You're given the opportunity to leave your mark and build legacies. But you won't do it alone. This is where our values and teamwork thrives and collaborative spirit fuels every day.
Mission for Procurement Finance International Analyst
As the Procurement Finance International Analyst, you will have pivotal role on the integration of Procurement International zone. You will organize and execute monthly performance reviews and forecast routines with Procurement Teams in EMEA, LATAM, Asia and Australia/New Zealand.
You will also consolidate and report the financials of Procurement International, and review, analyze, and challenge the Procurement forecast and initiatives (P&L and Cash).
Setting Up and Executing Routines
* Setup monthly performance reviews (MPR) with zones
* Organize monthly plan reviews & forecast cycles with procurement zones
* Execute regular calls with local teams to integrate routines & processes
Data Consolidation & Reporting
* Consolidation of financial results of Procurement International zones
* Review and Analysis of Performance of Zones
* Prepare executive decks for senior leadership of Procurement International results
* Consolidate Budget for Procurement International - market inflation, category escalation, coverage and project pipeline
* Prepare executive decks for senior leadership of procurement annual operational plan
The role will provide you a great understanding of the Procurement International Business and Financials, as well as contact with many stakeholders and exposition to Leadership on a regular basis - Procurement Leadership, Procurement Director's and Supply Chain CFO's.
Competences that will help you on your mission:
* Strong Analytical Mindset
* Routine-Driven and Discipline
* +2 years of Experience on Finance (Financial Planning/FP&A)
* Ability to Communicate in a Simple Manner
* Sense of Responsibility and Ownership