Working at (COMPANY NAME)
Founded in 2016, (COMPANY NAME) is an Amsterdam based tech start-up that is shaping the future of online fashion. We're shaking up the market and growing rapidly by offering a full-service marketplace that enables fashion brands to open an outlet store with zero effort and all the benefits.
Through an amazing team effort we've been able to grow by 1000% in the past year. Now we're looking for more amazing people to join our ambitious, committed and fun team to take the next step with (COMPANY NAME).
Our ambition for the coming year is to become a household name in the Netherlands and Belgium while launching pilots in other European countries. Today (COMPANY NAME) operates out of a vibrant office in the Houthavens of Amsterdam, where we make a huge impact on one of e-commerce's fastest-growing categories.
On a day to day basis you will be responsible for:
* Maintaining accounting records including data-entry of complete and accurate data for day to day business transactions (trade payables, trade receivables, cash, asset register and stock accounting).
* Set up manuals for financial processes
* Describe (financial-) processes to gain insights for bettering the (financial-) processes
* Assist in the monthly closing procedures
* Performing analytical analysis on financial figures to support other departments
* Being the first contact person for suppliers concerning financial topics
* Perform other accounting / finance related and office duties or tasks as assigned from time to time
What we are looking for?
* You are currently studying a finance related bachelor or master
* You have hands-on experience in bookkeeping and being responsible for timely and accurate bookkeeping* You are familiar with the basic functions of Microsoft Excel
* You are an accurate, proactive hustler, and you get the job done;
* You have an analytical and curious mindset
* You are a natural communicator by heart, you make sure everyone is aware of what you are up to and you actively look how you can help others with your skills and talent;
* Learning new things is part of who you are;
* You are fun, energetic and you fit in the team.
What you can expect from us!
At (COMPANY NAME) you will have the possibility to learn, work and contribute at one of the top 100 hottest startups of Europe and one of the 10 fastest growing scale-ups in the Netherlands. We believe in ownership, so we will give you full responsibility and freedom to make sure you can get the job done.
You'll be working with very talented colleagues that know what they are doing as everyone has had experience at other amazing fast-growing companies (Treatwell, Travelbird, Groupon, Bloomon etc.) Some of us are listed in the top 10 most innovative e-commerce professionals of the Netherlands and others are listed in the T500 (TNW tech 500). In other words, you're working with the best;)
But next to working together, we celebrate our successes together! With every target we make - and record we break - we celebrate. Whether that's in our awesome brand-new office, a club in Amsterdam or a weekend in Lisbon, every record has a fitting celebration!
Excited to become part of our family-like team? Make us as excited about you as you are about us and apply through the button below. Hopefully we'll see you soon at our office