Group Treasury Analyst
As Group Treasury Analyst you will operate in the playfield between Treasury areas, other Finance streams, IT, business and external partners, therefore this role requires not only a sound knowledge and experience within treasury processes, specifically related to payment processing & banking, but also Treasury IT systems (mainly SAP FSCM), combined with continuous improvement mind set.
* Execute E2E operational activities related to Middle Office, In-house Bank and Bank account management, including: transaction/payments processing, settlements confirmations, bank account reconciliation and reporting
* Opening, closing and maintaining bank accounts - including KYC/AML activities and signatory updates
* Lead Annual Bank account review for the all Domestic Appliances entities
* Manage claims from/to external counterparties and take necessary actions to prevent claims
* Ensuring Straight to processing rate (STP) is close to 100%
* Ensure internal controls are executed in a complete/accurate manner respecting all deadlines and compliance with regulatory requirements
* Resolve operational queries and escalations when process/operational issues arise
* Support internal and external customers/counterparties as part of centre of expertise related to Treasury operational processes
* Work closely with other Treasury colleagues, at center and regional teams in order to meet company targets
* Working with IT on unresolved/escalated system issues, support in systems implementations/upgrades and user testing
* Other special projects and responsibilities, as assigned
*A challenging and enjoyable role with a wide range of responsibilities and room to grow*Learning opportunities and exposure to other Treasury areas
*Work in a high paced and fun environment
*Work in a company that makes people lives better - Make an impact
*Competitive package of benefits including: good salary & personal budget, performance yearly bonus, pension scheme, flexibility in working from home, Work place innovation and career development
We are looking for
*Bachelor/Master finance education with at least 2 years' relevant experience *Knowledge and working experience in Treasury or Finance, preferably in another corporate Treasury or inside financial institution (bank, insurance co)
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 2.5 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it
|Posted on:||22 Jul 2021|