Ligne de serviceTax
Niveau de managementAssociate
Description du poste & résumé
Our clients live in a world where they are confronted with increasingly complex laws and regulations, governments that require full transparency and stakeholders who become more actively involved in the strategic choices of a company. Due to these developments, the importance of compliance has never been so big. Your role as an Consultant is, in cooperation with the team, to help our clients at (inter) national level to comply with their statutory compliance and advise clients to improve the compliance process.
Are you ambitious and driven and do you want a position in a stimulating environment with plenty of development opportunities? Then we will gladly lead you to a versatile Compliance advisor.
How does your work look like?
As Consultant Accounting & Compliance you work on different assignments for different (inter) national clients. You keep yourself occupied (in a project-based manner) with the compilation of annual accounts, preparing financial reports and setting up financial administrations, mapping and advising on business processes, performing audit support activities, preparing different tax returns, working with ERP systems and finally we try to apply technological innovations to improve work processes.
It is responsible work, because you like to help the clients with compliance reporting. You are the point of contact for your client, you often visits clients and give advice. You are also a sparring partner between the customer and colleagues from other disciplines.
As a consultant, you work intensively with various colleagues within the team. At the Tax, Reporting & Strategy department, colleagues with a background in Business Economics, Accountancy, Fiscal Economics and Tax Law work together on Compliance-related assignments. Because you also work closely with colleagues from the Assurance, Tax and Advisory practice, you also get extensive knowledge of other fields.
Who are you?
You are looking for a job with variation in a dynamic environment. You want to put theoretical knowledge into practice, gain new knowledge, build up your network and get the best out of yourself and your colleagues. Further:
* You have a Bachelor degree in economy or accountancy
* You have excellent command of the Dutch and English language;
* You are good with numbers, analytically strong and are able to make fast connections;
* You believe in acting internally as well as externally with integrity and take your own responsibility in this;
* You are curious about the (technological) developments within your field and are driven to make a difference with your team;
* You can empathize with your colleagues and stakeholders and you have an eye for the added value of everyone;
* You like to work in a team, where the different ideas and perspectives are included in the work;
* You are innovative, entrepreneurial and are not afraid from challenging the status quo.
What do we offer
Your career is what it is: from you. You decide. We offer you the opportunities for a challenging job that matters. To get the maximum out of yourself. To build trust in the society and contribute to solving important problems. Besides this all, you will be coached intensively and there is space for your own ambition and personal choices.
We offer access to a worldwide network in which you can exchange knowledge, ideas and questions with experienced professionals in your own area and other disciplines. Our terms of employment focus on your growth and work/life balance. This is what you can expect from us:
* Extensive coaching with a focus on your personal development
* Excellent education and (international) training opportunities
* Flexible working
* An open culture in which you can practice with giving and receiving feedback
* Opportunity to work abroad to gain international experience
* Play an important role in helping our clients with trending topics such as digital operating model transformation and emerging technology adoption.
* Team events such as ski-events
* The opportunity to contribute to several internal projects such as Corporate responsibility, several specific networks, diversity, innovation and/or recruitment
* iPhone, laptop and lease car or compensation
* 30 vacation days
Are you interested in this vacancy and do you meet the requirements? Apply directly by clicking the button. We will respond to your application within two weeks at the latest.
We would like to receive the following documents:
* Cover letter;
* Grade list(s) Bachelor and Master.
If you have any questions relating to this vacancy, don't hesitate to call me or send me an e-mail. Please do not approach us regarding this vacancy if you represent an agency. Send an email to Laurien Elion ( Talent Acquisition Specialist): email@example.com
Éducation (si vide, diplôme et/ou domaine d'études non précisé)Degrees/Field of Study required: Licence - Comptabilité et technologie
Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certificats (si vide, certificats non précisé)
Langues requises (Si vide, langues requises pas spécifiées)Néerlandais
Disponible pour le parrainage d'un permis de travail ?No
Une autorisation du gouvernement est-elle requise ?No
Échéance de publication du poste à pourvoir