In the context where the pace of innovations is increasing, fruits preparations are a key factor for innovations. In order to strenghen and equip the team with the required resources and capabilities, we're looking for a new colleague to join the team as Fruit Preparation Analyst. This role will manage all the administrative aspects of the category and will also support the team with the fufilment and validation of the pricing request.
About the Job:
* Manage sourcing & pricing process with the suppliers & negotiate commercial conditions (e.g. MOQ, supplying plant) within existing contracts framework
* Provide the Pricing Coordinator with the prices & conditions for contract renewal
* Confirm pricing when price discrepancy occurs - between pricelist & invoiced price
* Manage reconciliation with suppliers on real vs standard prices
* Creation of Goods & Services PO regarding extra oncosts made in Fruit Upstream
* Price request from R&I on innovation/tests Fruit Prep before SR/SA process
* Build relationship with customers and suppliers
* 1-2 years of working experience
* Ideally engineering school graduate, fluent in English
* Good with Microsoft Office suite, and Excel in particular
* Structured and organized approach to daily tasks & responsibilities
* As there are a lot of interactions as part of this job, you must be comfortable interacting with various people
* Willing to learn and grow into a Buyer role
Danone's mission is bringing health through food to as many people as possible and we want to invite people to join the movement for a healthier world. We recognize the power people have to impact the world through their daily choices. Healthy food needs a healthy planet, and this is what our new signature One Planet One Health embodies.
Cycles & Procurement is right at the heart of making the Danone vision One Planet. One Health a reality. Through what & how we source, we shape the world in which we operate & we build the future for Danone. We are one team of procurement professionals worldwide working closely together with our colleagues across the Company. We secure competitive, sustainable resources, seek innovative solutions and partner up with suppliers aligned to our vision.
We invite you to apply online until the closing date of September 25th.
To comply with GDPR regulations, we cannot process your personal data without given consent. Therefore, we strongly recommend applying directly via our careers website.
Need more information?
Please contact Marina Dubceac, Talent Manager Benelux, at firstname.lastname@example.org