This is (COMPANY NAME)
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we're the payments platform of choice for the world's brightest companies. Speed is the foundation of our company. We think fast. We work fast. We launch fast. We are honest, direct, and try to have some fun too. We're creating our own path, with a global team driving sustainable growth. To maintain our momentum, we need people to join us in finding new ways of solving our unique challenges - people like you.
Our Reporting team is looking for a Reporting Analyst with experience in the payments and/or finance industry. The successful candidate must be able to work as a business partner with a wide range of teams, including finance, risk, legal, and compliance, and provide pragmatic advice and guidance to build sustainable growth.
What you'll do
* Work on preparation of financial reports, such as half and full-year financial statements, in accordance with IFRS;
* Support the annual report process and other relevant internal and external financial information;
* Assist with the external audit process throughout the year;
* Translate the impact from complex transactions into financial and regulatory reporting;
* Monitor changes in accounting standards and regulations applicable to (COMPANY NAME), and coordinate with other functions the implementation of such changes;
* Lead expansion and implementation projects from financial/regulatory perspective, dealing with external and internal stakeholders;
* Assist on elaboration of responses to eventual ad-hoc requests from the regulators;
* Strengthen connections between the business and reporting team, understanding the impact of new products or areas of expansion, supporting business growth through regulatory strategy.
Who you are
* You have between 3 - 7 of years' experience in accounting/audit/financial reporting function;
* University degree, preferably in Accountancy, Business or Economics;
* Your knowledge of the finance and/or payment industry is well established;
* Comfortable talking straight and challenge the status quo, specifically with the ability to interact with a variety of internal and external stakeholders from varying disciplines and cultures;
* Self-driven and proactive, always searching for ways to translate the regulatory requirements to (COMPANY NAME) perspective