(COMPANY NAME) is a global leader in digital transformation with 1xxxx0 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of 13 billion euros. European n° 1 and key player worldwide in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-performance Computing, (COMPANY NAME) is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic Games and serves clients across all business sectors. For more information go to axxx.xxt.
Job Title: Junior Information Analyst vacancy
As Junior Information Analyst within the TECH practice at (COMPANY NAME) Business & Platform Solutions (B&PS) you play an important role in the digital transformation and projects for our clients. Together with our client and colleagues you share your expertise on how we help organizations collaborate more efficiently and more securely.
* Applies information analysis and information modelling techniques to establish, modify or maintain a data structure and its associated components (entity descriptions, relationship descriptions, attribute definitions)
* Uses established techniques as directed to identify current problems and elicit, specify and document business functional, data and non-functional requirements for simple subject areas with clearly-defined boundaries.
* Assists in more complex requirements activities and with the processes for establishing agreed baselines for change and managing the assessment and application of requested changes to those requirements.
* Construct workflow charts and diagrams; studying system capabilities; writing specifications
* Elicit and validate functional and non-functional system requirements
* Supports others and shows respect and positive regard for them in social situations. Puts people first, working effectively with individuals and teams, clients and staff.
* Shows evidence of clear analytical thinking. Gets to the heart of complex problems and issues. Applies own expertise effectively. Quickly learns new technology. Communicates well in writing.
* Bachelor or Master Degree in Engineering, Computer Sciences, Information Management, or similar level of education
* 0 - 2 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
* Knowledge of BPM/UML/Workflow (flowcharts)
* Eager to adapt to and/or learn new technologies
* Can or is willing to cooperate with developers and testers in multidisciplinary teams
* IREB/BABOK(IIBA)/BISL/ITIL/ISQI(CABA)/BCS certification and/or experience is a pré
* Microsoft Access and/or SQL experience strongly preferred.
* Good understanding of using Excel
* Excellent communication skills in Dutch and English, both verbal and written
If you wish to apply for this position, please click below to complete our online application form and attach your CV in either Word, rtf or text format. (COMPANY NAME) does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, age, disability or sexual orientation. All recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business requirements. We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the applications process for people with disabilities