Nutricia Advanced Medical Nutrition is part of Danone. Our division offers a wide range of specialized nutrition products and services for the healthcare sector. We develop science-based, innovative nutrition to address the needs of patients for whom a normal diet is insufficient or unsuitable. Nutricia Advanced Medical Nutrition is one of the fastest growing divisions within Danone.
Mission of the role
Your mission is to manage the operational flows of the Medical Devices category by focusing on the enteral feeding pumps (at global level) and the devices bought from external parties.
You will drive the coordination with the CBUs, implement the appropriate processes and find levers to make the entire operational set-up more efficient (on cost, service to patients, ..).
You will also support the product and project portfolio management and lead initiatives as Project manager for 3rd Party Medical device products.
1. Manage the Operational aspect of the pumps category at Global level:
- Be the SPOC for the CBUs for all Operation aspects, animate the network of the key stakeholders based in the CBUs
- Coordinate with the CBUs all activities linked to service / repairs
- Set-up new processes and improve existing management of the pumps & accessories
- Ensure successful launch and roll out of the new pumps and activities associated with this in close cooperation with global team and CBU's
- Maintain and manage, at Global level, the entire pumps base
- Generate efficiency and value within the entire pumps management and increase service to patients
- Be interface with the external partner
2. Project Management for 3rd Party Medical Devices products and lead key Transformational projects (linked to Innovation and Productivity)
3. Portfolio management for Medical Devices
- Ensure successful launches
- Implement rationalization / simplification opportunities
- Liaise with Marketing and key stakeholders for new products requests
- Develop best practices sourcing mix for the category in term of time to market, cost reduction, effectiveness, service
* Be part of the extended team managing the Medical Devices governance
* Business impact:
- The Medical Devices portfolios account for a total CANN of approximately EUR110million
- 3rd Party Medical Devices spend is approx. EUR15M with an additional EUR20M managed locally
* Strategic contribution:
- The operations manager will play a key role on the pumps (asset) management and will ensure the right processes will be implemented and followed.
- Additionally, the operations manager will play a key role in coordinating product sourcing decisions
- Successful launches of key new initiatives
- Drive Protein (cost savings) agenda
* Geographic scope of the job: The Medical Devices products in the portfolio are sold internationally.
* Solid operations background required, supply-chain/purchasing/project management
* Background in the Medical devices industry (manufacturing & distribution) will be a plus
* 5-7 + years of experience
* Experience in a foreign multi-national corporation
* Ability to travel (EU, Asia, USA)
* Fluent in English
* Project management
* Operations experience
* Cross-functional Collaboration & Strong networking skills
* Taking responsibility and ownership
* Conceptual Thinking
* Business Decision Support
* Solid stakeholder management and negotiation skills: cross-functional collaboration, influencing)
* Change agent: Capable of making an impact / change - not being satisfied with the status quo, lead by example after setting stretching goals within the organization.
* self-starting, driven and motivated personality
Please apply via our website, you can contact Ellen Hindryckx (email@example.com) for questions