The Careline is a key communication channel for Nutricia and its brands. It provides a first-class service for pregnant women and mums with babies and toddlers and is also an advice service for Health Care Professionals (e.g. mid wives, pediatricians, day care centers). The Careline is considered amongst the best in the industry.
About the job
* You will deliver best-in-class service through the different channels and guarantee an outstanding experience for consumers when contacting our Careline. Social media platforms are also an important part of our communication channels.
* You will connect with consumers and bring the superiority of our brands forward through excellent service.
* You will support in driving our brands through soft commercial messaging and stimulate cross brand usage through our commercial Careline& objectives. Drive trial, repeat and loyalty.
* You will deliver support to our marketing team by working closely with our Brand Managers to ensure best-in-class consumer connection experience that really drives "brand of first choice" preference and performance of the total Nutricia brand portfolio.
* You will help will content development, where you translate all key moments (MOT's) within the customer journey into relevant messaging, using both online and offline communication on our website and on selected social channels.
You have a Bachelor in Nutrition and Dietetics and already have gained experience within the field of healthcare nutrition. As you will have daily contact with our consumers, you have excellent communication skills, where you have the ability to think fast and act fast to be able to exceed consumer's expectations when contacting the Careline. Besides excellent verbal communication skills, you are also a good listener, you listen generously and with empathy. A mom feels reassured after she has spoken to you. You listened to her with patience and empathy, you made her feel comfortable and respected.
* You have a drive for quality
* You build relationships with target groups, across different channels (internal &external)
* You act with speed, agility and pragmatism.
* You are able to influence and persuade others
* You don't mind to work irregular hours: one or two evenings and a weekend per month
Danone's mission is bringing health through food to as many people as possible and we want to invite people to join the movement for a healthier world. We recognize the power people have to impact the world through their daily choices. Healthy food needs a healthy planet, and this is what our new signature One Planet One Health embodies. Click here to discover more about Danone in the Benelux.
Nutricia Netherlands B.V. is part of Danone. Nutricia focuses on specialized nutrition which promotes healthy growth and development of children from 0 to 36 months. We are present in the market with the brands Nutrilon, Olvarit and Bambix. Nutricia has a leading position in the Dutch market of baby and children's nutrition.
At Danone, we offer a complete package of benefits, with a competitive primary salary and yearly bonus, but also benefits like a premium free pension, 30 days annual leave and several discounts on a collective health insurance and even on some of our products.
Hit the "apply now" button. You have until the closing date 1 February 2019 apply. Part of the interview process will be a telephone interview and first. To comply with GDPR regulations, we cannot process your personal data without given consent. Therefore, we strongly recommend applying directly via our careers website.
Need more information? Please contact me Esther van Aalst via email@example.com.
At Danone we offer many opportunities for next steps in your career. Developing our talent is important to us, empowerment and a can-do attitude is what drives us and this is how you can drive your career.
Need more information?
Please contact me Esther van Aalst on +3xx xxxx xxx0 or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org