We are looking for a Workspace Support Officer to join our Change & Control Team in Amsterdam. This is a full-time position (40h/week) and you must be fluent in written and spoken Dutch and English. The Change & Control Team consists of 4 functions: Project Managers, Contract Managers, Project Specialists, and a Support Officer and is responsible for all Workspace Services related projects, contracts, and processes.
You will be working closely with office management executives. You will deliver knowledge, capacity and information to support the department so that everyone can focus on their core tasks. You provide support to the Change & Control team by providing operational excellence with an overall coherent focus on the work environment. You are operating at the intersection of hospitality and facility services, by experiencing and understanding you are able to combine the best of both to fulfil stakeholder and company needs. You proactively identify opportunities to optimise processes and procedures.
The main tasks are project coordination, project management, process management, change management, communication, content management, events, contract management & tendering, management information, tooling development & support and problem and incident management. You support the Workplace Services Specialists, Project Managers, Contract managers, Workspace Team and Workspace Management Team in order to make sure they can focus on their main tasks. The Support Officer reports to the Manager Workspace Change & Control.
* Maintenance of the Office Manual of Guidelines and Standards.
* Updates and adjusts project overview for all Workspace projects and makes sure all requests for changes are complete and reviewed by the project specialist and schedules intake.
* React appropriately to tickets raised and when necessary escalate them to the right person; provide clients with feedback on the status of handling and follow up on the outcome.
* React appropriately to questions in the Workspace mailbox or escalate to the right person. Workspace mailbox is for external parties and all workspace suppliers. Connect with external suppliers when needed.
* Handle escalations and issues, and makes sure to use the right communication style and apply emotional intelligence. Know when to escalate to the right person.
* Responsible for the administrative process of on-boarding and off-boarding of workspace employees ( internal and external).
* Makes sure that content for wallboard or TIC players for all offices are posted timely and removed or adjusted when necessary. Connects with stakeholders in order to get the right content.
* Update or adjust digital Floor Plans for all offices and makes sure they are online available on Workplace. Adjustments are needed for example after a move or refurbishment.
* Handle requests for business card ordering for all Booking employees. Makes sure timelines are met and questions regarding status or other business card related questions are answered.
* Handle requests for ergonomic supplies and acts as a single point of contact for the ergonomist, HR and the external supplier. Answers all questions regarding ergonomics supplies or escalates to the right person when necessary.
* Digitally manage and administer contracts in SAP. Makes sure all related documents are uploaded in SAP, expiration dates are provided and a new contract is added or adjustments are done. Connects with the procurement department when necessary.
* Central badge registrations in access control system, ordering new cards, handle incidents and acts as a central point for questions for workspace officers and reception. Connects with the supplier or IT in case of system incidents.
* Various administrative tasks
* Central ordering of office supplies and non-standard workplace orders
* Support by organising Event-related task, like for example coordination the distribution of wristbands, ordering cupcakes, ensuring workplace communication, etc
* Administrate boxes and documentation for Booking archive (Iron Mountain)
* Support Workspace Management Team when needed, like scheduling and organising large team meetings, events, training, etc.
* A minimum of 1-3 years relevant working experience in Facilities, hospitality, client services or other kinds of supporting function, preferably in a dynamic and international environment
* Minimum HBO (facilities, hospitality or HotelSchool)
* Fluent Dutch and English, both spoken and written
* Accurate with an eye for detail with excellent analytical skills
* Business-driven: understand people's questions and provide solutions to different (ad-hoc) requests
* Project Support skills, project management knowledge.
* Ability to understand business needs and requirements and align with stakeholders by understanding their needs and communication styles and applying emotional intelligence to provide the right support
* You can use and interpret data, to assist in clarifying potential problems, evaluate alternatives and propose viable solutions.
* You can clearly communicate your view and create buy-in.
* Have a positive 'can-do attitude' and open to change
* Able to build a relationship of mutual trust and handle complaints and concerns in a sensitive way.
* Sense of responsibility and ability to take ownership.
* You have a proactive attitude and are able to identify optimisations in processes and procedures. Check and correct problems that are not immediately evident in existing systems and processes and when necessary escalate to the right person.
* You keep your workplace-related knowledge up to date. You know what the developments on workplace-related subjects are and you are eager to learn from other organisations