Interest in a career in recruitment?
Do you have a passion for helping others succeed? Do you genuinely believe that talent is the greatest asset of any company? As a member of (COMPANY NAME)'s People team, you'll help discover and develop our most important resource: our people. Together, we'll search the world to build our collective of talented craftsmen and inventors.
We're seeking a Junior Recruiter/Researcher to join (COMPANY NAME)'s recruiting team. In this role, you will have the opportunity to join a robust, hard-working, creative and agile team responsible for hiring best-in-class talent.
About the position
You will team up with colleagues in our Eindhoven office, with responsibility for proactively sourcing talent for positions of all levels. To be successful in the role you will also provide information regarding market data, recruiting trends, competition and target geographies for specific areas of talent. Our culture is based on teamwork, craftsmanship and quality results. We give our employees a lot of freedom and expect them to be self-motivated, smart workers with a winning mentality.
* Source, screen, and vet qualified candidates for targeted jobs.
* Proactively build and maintain a pipeline of qualified and diverse talent.
* Partner and collaborate with local recruitment teams, people partners and hiring mangers to understand current and future business needs and role-specific requirements.
* Generate innovative ideas, leverage resources, and share information to develop effective sourcing strategies to identify the candidate profiles.
* Leverage various sourcing channels and methods (e.g. boolean search) to develop a proactive and steady pipeline of qualified and diverse talent for open roles, repetitively hired roles, and niche roles.
* Build relationships with potential candidates through networking, employee referrals, targeting competitive companies, and passive recruiting techniques including the use of social media - ensuring a high level of candidate experience.
* Network with external sources to continually enhance relationships, as well as maintain the company's presence in the market - quality always comes before quantity.
* Conduct pre-screening phone interviews to assess candidates for needed skill set and competencies, potential fit for current and/or future positions, and potential fit to the (COMPANY NAME) culture.
Your starting point for constant growth
From the moment you join (COMPANY NAME), we will support your personal and professional development so that you grow with the company. We're a highly collaborative team made up of problem solvers, creative thinkers, learners (and everything in between) with one goal: to deliver a fantastic candidate experience.
For this role, we believe your starting point is:
* Interest in a career in recruitment.
* Fluent written and spoken Dutch and English.
* Excellent communications skills.
* Passion to make a difference.
* Permission to work in the EU.
About (COMPANY NAME)
(COMPANY NAME) is a fast-growing SaaS company with global operations, based in Copenhagen. We have a growing customer base of global enterprises with offices in Copenhagen, Berlin, Eindhoven, and New York. We are the proud 2018 winners of the Danish and Nordic Startup Award, and now is an exciting time to join our international team of almost 200 colleagues with more than 40 different nationalities.
If you want to find out more about an insider's view of life in (COMPANY NAME), take a look at our Inside (COMPANY NAME) posts here: https://wxx.xxxxxxxx.xxx/xxxx/xxxxx/xxx-xxxxx-xx-xxxxxxxy
<button class="btn btnLarge btnAction