Technical Recruiter for (COMPANY NAME)
Do you have a passion for helping others succeed? Do you genuinely believe that talent is the greatest asset of any company? As a member of (COMPANY NAME)'s People team, you'll help discover and develop our most important resource: our people. Together, we'll search the world to build our collective of talented craftsmen and inventors.
We're seeking a Technical Recruiter to join (COMPANY NAME)'s recruiting team. In this role, you will have the opportunity to join a robust, hard-working, creative and agile team responsible for hiring best-in-class engineering talent.
About the position
You will play a leading role in identifying and engaging top talent in a creative way, improving and contributing to our employer brand, and scaling our recruiting practice as we grow as an organization. You will be part of an ambitious, driven and quality focused global talent acquisition team based in Eindhoven. Above all, you will be responsible for attracting and hiring (COMPANY NAME)'s most important asset - its people!
* Manage full-cycle recruiting process, sourcing and building relationships with candidates, creating positive interview experiences, and managing the offer process.
* Keep up with tech trends in order to know which profiles to recruit.
* Work very closely with the team you recruit for (Senior Management, Product, and Engineering) to make sure we get the right talent for specific teams.
* Represent the company in all interactions with potential candidates, including networking events, local meet-ups, and careers fairs.
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
* 1-3 years of technical recruiting experience with an agency/search firm.
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; ability to advise hiring managers on recruiting best practices.
* Experience using recruiting metrics to identify problems, provide insights, and drive decisions.
* Fluent in Dutch and English. Other languages are always welcome as it is an asset to our multicultural environment.
* Permission to work in the EU.
The position is a great opportunity to join, influence and impact a company in rapid growth with lots of organizational and development opportunities. We offer a dynamic and fun working environment typical of a thriving start-up in the center of Eindhoven.
We will continue to look for candidates until we find the right person. If you have any additional questions or inquiries regarding this role, please feel free to email email@example.com.
About (COMPANY NAME)
(COMPANY NAME) is a fast-growing SaaS company with global operations, based in Eindhoven. We have a growing customer base of global enterprises with offices in Copenhagen, Eindhoven, Berlin, and New York. We are the proud 2018 winners of the Danish and Nordic Startup Award, and now is an exciting time to join our international team of almost 200 colleagues with more than 40 different nationalities.
If you want to find out more about an insider's view of life in (COMPANY NAME), take a look at our Inside (COMPANY NAME) posts here: https://wxx.xxxxxxxx.xxx/xxxx/xxxxx/xxx-xxxxx-xx-xxxxxxxy
<button class="btn btnLarge btnAction