Shaping the future of travel is important to us at (COMPANY NAME). Today, with technology getting smarter by the minute, that future is more exciting than ever.
Our business success relies on our people being always passionate about what we do. We believe in aiming for excellence, taking responsibility, working together and putting our customers first.
We encourage you to be part of new and exciting projects and for you to take the lead when it comes to your progression.
Since mobility allows you and (COMPANY NAME) to grow, we always look internally first when searching for candidate.
Pyton is a leading international travel technology company with headquarters in the Netherlands. Our offices are located at Strijp-S, a vibrant and inspiring environment in Eindhoven. We create Internet Booking Engines for flights and leisure travel around the globe. Since 2015, we are a fully-owned subsidiary of (COMPANY NAME) IT Group, the leading travel technology provider with more than 19,000 employees worldwide. Together with (COMPANY NAME), we offer you a unique opportunity to create technology that will shape the future of Travel.
Summary of the role:
HR plays a key role at Pyton. Everyone is relying on your expertise as you are the only point of HR contact. You will be responsible for the full HR cycle from A-Z, incl. health and safety, legal, recruitment, learning & development, initiatives on recognition and performance, cultural integration, engagement, monitoring and improving procedures.
In this role you'll have the responsibility of:
* recruiting, hiring and facilitating the induction of new staff
* implementing training and development plans
* supporting managers in performance management, engagement and cultural transformation initiatives
* managing all employee benefits, including the monthly payroll
* ensuring compliance to all legal & social obligations through regular follow-up of administrative & reporting requirements
* implementing local & corporate HR projects (surveys, development programs, HR tools etc)
About the ideal candidate:
Your chemistry with our people and culture is very important to us. Being a great communicator and a self-starter will be key to your success. Your strong experience in similar roles will give you enough confidence to work autonomously. You are reliable, transparent and resourceful.
What we can offer you:
* remuneration, of course
* 25 holidays (promise you will come back)
* enthusiastic, helpful and talented colleagues
* space to share your new, innovative ideas
* a vibrant work location
* constantly learn new skills and try new ideas
* flexibility on your work-life balance as long as the customer focus is seen as core
* work in one of one of the world's top 10 software companies
* become part of an industry that never stops growing
The application process takes 10 minutes to complete. You just need to create your candidate profile in our system and upload your resume!
Any duplication and display of partial or full content of our job advertisement on any support, such as brochures, websites, mail, emails, this list is not exhaustive, is strictly forbidden without prior formal (COMPANY NAME)' authorisation.
Recruitment agencies: (COMPANY NAME) does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, (COMPANY NAME) employees or any other company location. (COMPANY NAME) is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes